The blog of a 51% Western 49% Eastern mind

Welcome to my blog. In other places I would have to dissolve my thoughts into particular versions of me when suitable. NOT HERE. This is my own Autonomous turf where I can say my opinions 99% from me (1% given away to avoid Administrators to lock this). This is basically my own penthouse in the TNP Skyscraper, the 780th & 781st floor. This is my home. So please free free, knock the door and make yourself at home with the best that the East and the West has to offer

Ask me any question, some advice, you want to talk to kill time, feel free. I will be here 24/7 .

If you want my endorsement, Telegram Malayan Singapura after you endorsed it first. If you want me to help or join you in some cause, go ahead and post it here. I ain't going to mess up. Not this time.

Day 1: Good day, am cooking Indomie with green bell peppers, tomato, onion, Indonesian meatball and a fried egg with some Indonesian soda called Big Soda.

New Idea : I make a playlist of different songs with entertainment of up to 2 hours per genre and call it radio stations

Day 2: I am off to help my parents in a prawn mee eatery. Though my parents have good jobs, their paychecks are mostly driven by consumer demand for houses and restocking goods on cargo ships.
So they have to run a small stall selling Wu Xiang (Fried food, mostly processed), it goes great with prawn noodles.
Two of his staff quitted. So I am off to help i guess...

So far great progress. My nations economy is booming with a 1.18 trillion monetary units with only 18 million people. Im holding a week long bash at TNP Bar and grill anyone welcomee

I just won some government scholarship. After my GSCE exams, I get to go straight to university ( Weird cos majority have to go to Junior college or polytechnic before university). This is accepted by any university in a country with diplomatic relations to singapore ( Most powerful passport in Asia).
Assuming my GCSE is at least all A1s, where d I go ?

Day 3: I am bored. No school. Sigh. I know ! I am off to Johor Baru. Maybe I will get some nice pics for my instagram followers ! Maybe Nasi Lemak, Crayfish or sambal chilli grilled stingray with lime . gotta go

Ok. something is up. I hear my parents of deciding a promotion to stay here or move to london. err ... uh oh. some one tell me what to recommend them ?

Day 6: I am figuring out how to get more people to tune in into singapuran radio. Maybe I will just be purely music.
Well off to add more YouTube Music Live Streams. Maybe I will make a non-biased rmb guide

I did it ! In your face Strombolia ! Well I am off to make a singapore sling. is it weird that buying alvohol is for 18 years old and drinking is for anyone ? seriously . I wish america could do things like that. they claim to be numero uno in freedoms but it seems that even less free countries are a bit more free than the "king of the free world"

meh. its good. i got a gdp per capita of 73,125 monetary units. would you care for some wine and cheese. or perhaps a snack of smoked salmon and merlin with some baguette ?

here you go. some manchego cheese. i took the liberty of getting this cause it matches perfectly. i am a wine enthusiast . I know every single good combination of alcohol and beer with any kind of food, from a street hawker to a michein star chef

sorry it took so long. i made a meal for all of you. Actually it was my OOC dinner. its real impressive.
Smoked Merlin and Salmon with some mixed toppings to mix and match with baguettes slices

Salisbury steak with baked potatoes and mac n cheese

Caeser salad with a lot of salad dressings

any drik you want

and some creme brulee for desert

im off for chinese tuition. have fun

Calling all NON-NationStates Social Media associates of mine. This is my blog describing my life to you, the privileged. Spread this to ALL my other non-social media friends. GO !!! Spread my ideology to others !!!

Malayan Singapuran:
here you go. some manchego cheese. i took the liberty of getting this cause it matches perfectly. i am a wine enthusiast . I know every single good combination of alcohol and beer with any kind of food, from a street hawker to a michein star chef
You are 15

Thank you for my first 500 views my generic social media friends. Instant Noodle party at my house tomorrow with free flowing indomie, korean fire noodles and dry curry maggi mee noodles with eggs, fuzhou fishballs, sausages, tomato and onions and various other matching toppings !!!
Hope it reaches a thousand views !!!

Necerierra:
Malayan Singapuran:
You are 15
several books from my parents on alcohol food pairing and relaxed drinking laws indoor means i can.

google the legal drinking age of singapore. BUYING AGE is 18, but DRINKING AGE is none like China.

Also thanks to food delivery services and restaurants. A 10 year old can drink here if the parent says yes. I am fricking serious.

Day 7 : Breakfast is a simple cup of Nestle Milo® . Time to run the nation that is my head and maybe take a chill pill (in my case a pill-shaped gummy with ba msteriously relaxing flavour)

Now I am trying a Kyoki Chudoku styled approach.

Today on the Singapuran report

My Mother is acting Fascist and threatens to cancel my education

Eating Stir fried rice noodles helps soothe tensions during lunch time

420 = weed, 420 * 2 = 840, 840 / 280 = 3, Triangle has 3 sides. WEED IS ILLUMINATI confirmed.

Okay. To the real stuff. Apparently I have invaded Brasilistan thanks to some International Incident, something about my citizens being abducted for Blood Diamond Mining. Meh I have a larger tax pool and military. It's really uneventful here. I basically became more advanced than my classmates, so now I am homeschooled. Process is simple. They feed me a week's worth of work, I complete it within 1/2 the time normal student do it. Result: I am utterly bored. Then I had some arguement of my mum questioning the legality of this. Result: She somehow thinks I am ungrateful and is now giving me silent treatment. Don't you hate it when your Mum repeats everything to the point where you suddenly break, then she breaks and somehow over-justifies why she can do so ? Anyway, exams for the 1st and 3rd quarter of the school have been abolished. So now I slowly wait on issue by issue to make my nation bigger, stronger, richer, whatever-er

Gotta go and try to fill in more forum posts. Singapuran report done.

Back