Election Supervisors

Discord
COE#7110
So far, only Syrixia has volunteered to supervise the July Judicial elections. I expect to be very busy during the election cycle, but I do not intend to be a candidate, so I could theoretically be the second supervisor. However, I think we'd be better off with another volunteer. It starts in two days. Any takers?

Also, since there is a motion on the floor of the RA to recall the Speaker, it would be good to know if anyone is available to supervise a special election. Unless the vote is significantly delayed, I will probably have to beg off that one as well.

I can supervise the Judicial Election if no one else wants to.

It is probably best if I sit the Special Election out since I started the recall process.

As much as I'd love to help out here too, I'll let others have a go at volunteering for this one. :P

Crushing Our Enemies:
Syrixia, to be clear, you're still supervising the judicial election, right? You're demurring on the special election?
That is correct.

To summarize, so far we have:

Supervising the Judicial Election
  1. Syrixia
  2. Siwale
  3. Crushing Our Enemies?

Supervising a Special Election for Speaker, should it occur
  1. Darcania

I am not supervising the judicial election. Furthermore, every election starting with this judicial election will be overseen by exactly 2 ECs; no more and no less.

Alright. to re-summarize, so far we have:

Supervising the Judicial Election
  1. Syrixia
  2. Siwale

Supervising a Special Election for Speaker, should it occur
  1. Darcania
  2. SillyString

I've sent SillyString the password to The Ballot Box, since Bootsie resigned and we now have a special election on our hands.

Back