Draconics and looking for peace

The relatively new nation of Draconics now looks to other nations for good diplomatic relations. The leader of Draconics, Notboss Dragonking (me) has called to all nations to see where their stand and thoughts about Draconics are and how they feel. I ask if anyone wants to be allies or friends, our country loves to be involved with other countries and to learn more about them.
Leader of Draconics,
Notboss Dragonking

(OOC note here. You claiming a place on the map is an Out of Character (OOC) thing, and typically your formation (which can be, say, 1850) is IC, or In Character. Also, your neighbour technically doesn't exist IC-ly until their claim is put onto the map. I'd advise not blending OOC actions with IC actions, much like real life time not being Roleplay time. Also, not sure why you're looking for peace when you're already not in a conflict.

If you wanted to join the TNP RP Discord, to discuss things about your nation, like statistics, history, etc. and for us to clear any things up if need be, the link is here: https://discord.gg/48t5ttt )

Back