Please Sell Your Soul to Me For A Free Cookie

Hello there!

I have resided in The North Pacific for some time now. But I haven't actually joined the forums until today.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Kyoki Chudoku. I've been on the regional RMB for a bit (not that many of you care about that probably), where I've mostly made a name for myself in the areas of cookie sale and utter insanity.

I'm unsure how my nation will be on these forums (the one on NS proper, you see, has a tech level best described as "it's MT except PMT except FanT"), but it'll probably be a lot different. Or maybe not. I do intend to keep the insanity levels high though.

And yes, please feel free to donate your soul to me in exchange for a single, entirely safe* cookie.

I do intend to try to keep my RP quality high- ok, probably closer to moderately acceptable, but for me it's high. Just be aware that I'm still sorting out half of the aspects of my nation on these forums, and would appreciate any help with that if anyone is generous enough to offer it.

Thank you for reading through all of that. Have a pleasant day, and a pleasant life.

*may contain traces of hydrogen cyanide, ethylene glycol, botulinum toxin, maitotoxin, tetrodotoxin, batrachotoxin, VX nerve agent, ricin, nightshade posion, crystanthenum blossoms, carbon monoxide, copper sulfate, potassium cyanide, and radon gas

Kyoki Chudoku:
Hello there!

I have resided in The North Pacific for some time now. But I haven't actually joined the forums until today.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Kyoki Chudoku. I've been on the regional RMB for a bit (not that many of you care about that probably), where I've mostly made a name for myself in the areas of cookie sale and utter insanity.

I'm unsure how my nation will be on these forums (the one on NS proper, you see, has a tech level best described as "it's MT except PMT except FanT"), but it'll probably be a lot different. Or maybe not. I do intend to keep the insanity levels high though.

And yes, please feel free to donate your soul to me in exchange for a single, entirely safe* cookie.

I do intend to try to keep my RP quality high- ok, probably closer to moderately acceptable, but for me it's high. Just be aware that I'm still sorting out half of the aspects of my nation on these forums, and would appreciate any help with that if anyone is generous enough to offer it.

Thank you for reading through all of that. Have a pleasant day, and a pleasant life.

*may contain traces of hydrogen cyanide, ethylene glycol, botulinum toxin, maitotoxin, tetrodotoxin, batrachotoxin, VX nerve agent, ricin, nightshade posion, crystanthenum blossoms, carbon monoxide, copper sulfate, potassium cyanide, and radon gas
You had me at cookie sale and utter insanity, you are now not only my best friend, but my new cookie dealer because my last one couldn't do his job.

Hello! Nice to finally see you join the forums :D

Actually, outside of the Roleplay section, the whole forum is OOC. So you don't need to be concerned with your nation outside of that.

Kyoki Chudoku:
Hello there!

Joining up as well hmm?

I joined yesterday, waiting for the magic to begin i guess...

Kyoki Chudoku:
Hello there!

Joining up as well hmm?

I joined yesterday, waiting for the magic to begin i guess...

Forgot to say, but if you either of you are looking for ways to get started, I conveniently keep a list of useful links in my signature, so you should check those.

I feel like this would be your theme tune: [flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MTbjHKtobY[/flash]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_MTbjHKtobY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ShadowDemon:
Kyoki Chudoku:
Hello there!

You had me at cookie sale and utter insanity, you are now not only my best friend, but my new cookie dealer because my last one couldn't do his job.
Sorry. My cookies were free though! Also, welcome to the forums!

abc:
ShadowDemon:
Kyoki Chudoku:
Hello there!

Not you Ducky, you're my friend, I was talking about Plemby :p

ShadowDemon:
abc:
ShadowDemon:
Kyoki Chudoku:
Hello there!

Not you Ducky, you're my friend, I was talking about Plemby :p
Oh phew!

Kyoki Chudoku:
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll be interested in our role play section: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3024521/

Our RP is completely separate from NationStates, in our own little world called Eras. We don't use NS stats at all, and we maintain a MT tech level at all times, except on the Non-Eras SubForum where the RP is outside of canon. Come check it out!

It's been a while since I've checked this thread, so I'll keep this message simple:

All your cookie requests have been accepted. Please, enjoy them.

Back