Phonosphere Cyan 2017

TNP Nation
Demescia
Phonosphere Cyan 2017​
Howdy! In case you haven't seen my ramblings on Discord, I'm currently preparing an IC event called Phonosphere. In essence, it's a large annual music festival taking place on the coast of the Demescian city of Cat Girls (if you don't like the name just call it Suderhamfen). Guests are invited to frolic on the beach, raving and beholding their favorite artists and maybe even discovering new favorites. More glamorous information can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ws2znp4sK-9Mc-UYcM47OBlhT69UOQR9d796ng1CGRM/edit?usp=sharing

In order for the festival to work out, I need some nations to donate their denizens to be patrons at our party. Sodium (Stan Yera), Andrenne, Goyanes and Sasten have already volunteered, and I'd be grateful if you volunteered as well! I also need artists to perform and companies to sponsor the event.

In case you didn't read the Google doc, the theme is Rock and EDM, and despite the Gotic tone, all bands of the two genres are welcome! All y'all's got to do is fill out the forms.

(Forgive me for all the specifics; I'm trying to logistics)

For Attendants
Code:
 [b]Attendance[/b]
Attendants: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it)
Attendants using Lockers: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it)
Attendants visiting two days: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it; if left blank, a number will be generated from 1 to the number of Attendants)
Attendants visiting three days: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it; if left blank, a number will be generated from 1 to the number above)

For Artists
Code:
 [b]Musical Artist[/b]
Artist:
Genres:
Record Label:
Underground or Mainstream (or in the middle)?:
Cost for performance: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it)

For Sponsors
Code:
 [b]Sponsor[/b]
Company:
Product:
How will it be advertised:
How much are ya'll paying: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it)

Thanks and have a good day.
(P.S. I'm not a troll. Drop that speculation lol)

Attendance
Attendants: 25,000-30,000
Attendants using Lockers: 2,000-5,000
Attendants visiting two days: 15,000-20,000
Attendants visiting three days: 10,000-15,000

I've already donated two artists.

Musical Artist
Artist: Tngstn
Genres: Industrial Techno
Record Label: Cogorian State Audio
Underground or Mainstream (or in the middle)?: Middle
Cost for performance: €0.00

Attendance
Attendants: 20,000-30,000
Attendants using Lockers: 3,000-4,000
Attendants visiting two days: 15,000-20,000
Attendants visiting three days: 10,000-15,000

Sponsor
Company: Nyhetter Kongenetbrauen
Product: light beer
How will it be advertised: posters, beer-selling kiosks, sponsoring stages
How much are ya'll paying: 5,000,000 NSD

Sponsor
Company: Gojan Kaesernet Flyglinjer (Goyanean Imperial Airways)
Product: airlines
How will it be advertised: posters, promotional events, discounts for Phonosphere attendees, sponsoring stages
How much are ya'll paying: 4,000,000 NSD

Musical Artist
Artist: Kolnegach and some featured rappers
Genres: HipHop/Rap
Record Label: Aksdel Rekördé
Underground or Mainstream (or in the middle)?: Defently Mainstream
Cost for performance: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it) 20 Gelder (26NSD)

Attendance
Attendants: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it) 35,000
Attendants using Lockers: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it) 2,500
Attendants visiting two days: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it; if left blank, a number will be generated from 1 to the number of Attendants) 4,500
Attendants visiting three days: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it; if left blank, a number will be generated from 1 to the number above) 12,500

Musical Artist
Artist: EDR
Genres: Techno, EDM
Record Label: Kosmos Studios
Cost for performance: (NOTE - If a range, the number will be generated within it)

Sponsor
Company: Brygenbemeistra
Product: Beer, sväka (ethnic Andrennian drink)
How will it be advertised: Posters, kiosks, radio advertisements, TV advertisements
How much are ya'll paying: 6,000,000 NSD

Attendance
Attendants: 2,500
Attendants using Lockers: 0
Attendants visiting two days: 0
Attendants visiting three days: 2,500

Sponsor
Company: Cogorian National Arms
Product: Weapons
How will it be advertised: We will provide helicopter transport for Demescian officials in the CAH-24 gunship, two CMBT-90s will flank an arms stall with deactivated range of CIR rifles
How much are ya'll paying: 25,000,000

Attendance
Attendants: 20,000
Attendants using Lockers: 4,000
Attendants visiting two days: 15,000
Attendants visiting three days: 5,000

Musical Artist
Artist: Aish al-Taheri
Genres: Rap
Record Label: Independent Studios
Underground or Mainstream (or in the middle)?: Middle, was underground but is rapidly gaining popularity for their political message
Cost for performance: None

Sponsor
Company: New Age Tech
Product: The Tbook 3, NAT's latest laptop
How will it be advertised: Television, Radio, and Sky Writing
How much are ya'll paying: 25,000,000 Sheqls or 8,000,000 NSD (This is going to be the first announcement of the product as well)

Musical Artist
Artist: Nedska-Oklägse
Genres: Hardbass
Record Label: Attå Studios
Cost for performance: 1000 rilva (100 NSD)

Back