RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
A few of you expressed interest in this when I brought it up on Discord, and like I said, I figure this would be a useful thing to do if you're stuck waiting for replies to RP, or don't know what to RP or just want to engage in a little creative writing. These will probably last for three weeks or so from whenever I post them, but don't feel constrained by the time limit. If you see a past prompt you have an idea for, write that one up instead. Write both of them up. Write any of them up, basically.

If this hits off we'll probably do some kind of showcase/awards for the best ones at the end of the year. Or not.

First Prompt:

Smiling, she held out a hand. "Let me show you the part of this city no-one talks about."

I typed a whole thing out and then accidentally refreshed the page, god damnit. This was all that was left. I'll finish it later.

Smiling, she held out a hand. "Let me show you the part of this city no-one talks about."

She pulled him to one side and began down a different road. Last week had been the first year anniversary of the Siege of Saint-Cyr. It also marked the 5th day he had gone without food. The same predicament had befalled most in the city and his options slimmed even quicker than he did. Then, not so much as 5 minutes earlier, she showed at his door, urging him to follow.

They turned down street after street, getting further into the depths of the city but away from the main thoroughfares. From the streets they turned to alleys and the darker corners. Eventually they came up on a heavy wooden door. She knocked a pattern on it and it was opened. "Wait here. I'll only be a moment," and she stepped inside.

Back