Roll Call

Scorch

TNPer
TNP Nation
Destroedor
Discord
scorchns
I'm using the same template Kasch used last term as that seemed to work effectively. If you are interested in contributing to communications this term please fill out the form below. You can pick more than one position is you would like.
Code:
[b]Forum Name[/b]:
[b]Position(s) of Preference[/b]: < Staff Writer - Staff Editor -  Broadcaster>
[b]Level of Availability[/b]: (Please describe.)
[b]Discord Name[/b]: (If you don't have discord, leave this field blank.)
Forum Name[c]Position(s)[c]Discord Name[c]Owenstacey[c]Staff Writer[c]Owenstacey#6523[c]
Kasch[c]Staff Writer/Staff Editor[c]Kasch#4560[c]
Mystery Player[c]Staff Writer/Staff Editor[c]Mystery Player#7785[c]
wicheye[c]Broadcaster[c]wicheye#0013[c]
Darcania[c]Broadcaster[c]Zephyrkul#1795[c]
Sankami[c]Staff Editor[c]Acedia#0221[c]
Siwale[c]Staff Editor[c]Siwale#5057

Forum Name: Owenstacey
Position(s) of Preference: Staff Writer
Level of Availability: Apart from being Deputy Speaker, I will spend a good amount of time with the ministry as it had been one I have really enjoyed being a part of recently
Discord Name: Owenstacey

Forum Name: Kasch
Position(s) of Preference: Staff Writer and Staff Editor
Level of Availability: Communications is a Ministry which I am very passionate about and will work tirelessly for if necessary, so I am going to say I'll be more available here than in any other ministry. Expect my contribution!
Discord Name: Kasch - #4560

Forum Name: Mystery Player
Position(s) of Preference: Staff Writer, Staff Editor
Level of Availability: I'm usually available, definitely enough to write an article in a week.
Discord Name: Mystery Player - 7785

Forum Name:wicheye
Position(s) of Preference: Broadcaster, but also up for the other jobs too (writer and editor)
Level of Availability: I am a deputy minister, so this will not be my priority, but i will definitely put lots of effort into this.
Discord Name: wicheye

Forum Name: Scorch Darcania
Position(s) of Preference: < Broadcaster >
Level of Availability: Not very high, hence my PoP being Broadcaster and not the others. Edit: I do have a very strong knowledge of English grammar, though, so I can help out every so often with editing if asked.
Discord Name: Scorch#3404 Zephyrkul#1795

Forum Name: Sankami
Position(s) of Preference: Staff Editor, although I'd be willing to write if I have time. Don't count on it though.
Level of Availability: Not great, but I do what I can. FA absolutely takes precedence for me though.
Discord Name: Acedia#0221

Forum Name: Siwale
Position(s) of Preference: < Staff Editor >
Level of Availability: Not a lot of availability but willing to help out when I can.
Discord Name: Siwale#5057

I don't think I'll have the time to contribute - my access was mostly intended to allow for Comms/FA coordination. Good luck for your term :)

Forum Name: Yalkan
Position(s) of Preference: Broadcaster
Level of Availability: probably probably not
Discord Name: Yalkan

Back