Scorch

TNPer
TNP Nation
Destroedor
Discord
scorchns
moc_seal.png

Opening Statements
Hello all. I am your new Minister of Communications. I hope to continue the success that this ministry experienced last term and build upon it. I will be outlining goals, appointments, and ideas for the ministry in the rest of this statement.

Deputy Ministers
My first announcement is that I have appointed Brend0g to be Deputy Minister of Communications. He is committed to making this ministry better and he has some great ideas on how to improve the Ministry of Communications. He will be taking a lead role in organizing TNL publications. Congrats Brend0g! Also, if anyone is interested in becoming a Deputy Minister of Communications, you can PM here on the forum or DM on discord.

Plans for The Northern Lights
The goal, as always for this ministry, is to publish four issues of TNL this term. It is not easy to publish four issues of TNL but I believe that this ministry is capable of reaching this goal. I will also be continuing the awards system that Kasch set up last term but everyone is going to start fresh with zero points.

Northern Broadcast Service
This project faced some obstacles last term that prevented it from allowing it to reach its full potential. I hope to develop this project and have it become a regularity for the region to have a radio broadcast at least once every week. I will be looking for volunteers who are willing to be broadcasters for the show.

Discord Chat Events
As stated in Pallaith's campaign thread, Discord voice chat is a great way for people to learn more about each other. It is a unique way of connecting with people that we have not yet taken advantage of. I would love to work with the Ministry of Culture and try and set up Discord exclusive voice chat events if they are willing. These events are great for our community and I think it is a missed opportunity to not take advantage of them.

Additional Statements
I am open to any suggestions or ideas that you believe will improve the ministry. If you want to suggest anything, or you have a question for me, you can contact me on the forum or on Discord.

Thanks for the appointment Scorch, I look forward to working with you!

I'll be here to help if anything is needed! I know you'll do just as well or even better than I did :D

What exactly do you mean by "Discord exclusive voice chat events" and will it involve a fourth server being created?

When I say Discord exclusive voice chat events I mean using the voice chat to play a game or do karaoke. Activities that people would enjoy that would only be able to happen through using voice chat on Discord. I don't think a fourth server is necessary for this. If this does not answer your question or if you have a follow up question let me know. I am also open to suggestions on other activities we could use voice chat for.

I would like to announce that Nasania will be one of my Deputy Ministers of Communications this term. Congrats Nasania! Can't wait to work with you.

Back