sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
Category: Condemnation
Nominee: The Order of the Grey Wardens
Proposed by: Cresenthia
Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Concerned by the actions of The Order of the Grey Wardens, also known as The Grey Wardens and TGW, a supposedly defender group, that has undertaken seemingly hypocritical actions in recent history, part of a pattern dating back to the occupation of Madrigal, including the following,

The attempted invasion of Femdom Empire, and the attempted displacement of its natives.

The invasion of Super Reich I.

The numerous unprovoked actions against Kaiserreich, in particular, the puppeteering of Kurnugia.

The invasion of Warzone Europe, starting a wholly unwarranted conflict with its protector, Equilism.

Furthermore concerned that The Grey Wardens frequently poach nations from the raider and invader regions they publicly decry.

Shocked that when these actions were pointed out, The Grey Wardens denied such claims, calling them “fake news.”

Noting that as a member of CAIN, The Grey Wardens have abused the organization as a tool to take absurd positions, for the sole purpose of mislabeling their enemies as members of an extreme ideology under the guise of interregional cooperation to gain more raiding targets.

Observing the possibility of other such, and even more depraved and hypocritical actions.

Hereby Condemns The Order of The Grey Wardens.

Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2017_05_16_condemn_the_order_of_the_grey_wardens[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2017_05_16_condemn_the_order_of_the_grey_wardens[/wavote]

The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs declines to make a recommendation on this resolution. We defer to individual voters and their opinions on whether the resolution has sufficiently justified the condemnation with the listed complaints.

Against. Seems to me a member of KAISERREICH decided condemning CAIN wouldn't work, so they should condemn the signatories. I definitely don't believe CAIN is condemnable, and as such I vote against this.

(By the way, you forgot the "Present" option in the OP.)

Against. Same reason as Darcania, aiming of a signatory based on their dislike of CAIN.

Against. My feelings about them are well known but at least give them the courtesy of a proposal which does them justice.

Rightly or wrongly they are a prominent faction within the game and deserve better than whatever this proposal is trying to be.

Pssst, look at all these Government officials trying to convince us to support them.

For.

On a serious note, voting Against. Pretty obvious why.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back