Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
moc_seal.png
Term Summary
I've decided to write this summary so that, instead of moving straight on and away from Communications, I round off the term well and address the positives and negatives of the ministry over the last term, but also offer my advices to the next minister - should they need or want it.

Positives
Negatives
  • Insufficient motivation towards the end of the term.
  • Insufficient claims made for articles or suggestions for new ones.
  • Insufficient editing involvement.
  • Badly shared leadership with the Chief Editor and Deputy Minister (this one is on me).
  • Inconsistent radio broadcasting.
I know that next term, and the terms after that, Communications will only continue growing and increasing productivity/publishment frequency. There are players out there who enjoy writing and editing, and they will eventually find their way to this Ministry. It is your job now to welcome them and encourage them. Communications deserves much more in terms of activity, and I regret, although having made great efforts, not posting those last two issues so the term could finish positively - but that is behind us now. I've realized the potential this ministry has to succeed.

My advice for the next minister
  1. Establish a realistic issue posting schedule. Decide when each issue is going to be posted and set yourself deadlines for them.
  2. Recruit dedicated and creative writers. You need to know that your writers will actually write for you. Don't recruit too many people (like I did), stick to a smaller, more concentrated team of about 4 - 8.
  3. Appoint a strong Deputy Minister. Leadership needs to have a high work ethic, or nothing will work.
  4. Balance work between your additional and main projects. If you decide to stick with TNL, that is fine. But if you want to expand your work, make sure you have the time and resources for it.
  5. Always use the correct templates and outlines for your issues, it makes everything easier - trust me.
Last Notes and Credits

None of this would've been possible, however, without the following people:
  • Plembobria - you offered me the position in the first place! :worship:
  • Tomb - you supported and advised me as both Chief Editor and Deputy Minister.
  • FrozenTopHat - I couldn't leave you out of this list, I never would have been so inspired without you :P
  • Sil Dorsett and Tomb (again) - for being brilliant guests on both issues of the Spotlight!
  • and finally... the staff! The writers behind the issues, and the editors behind the corrections - thanks to ALL of you for your work!
I have really enjoyed the last term, and although I regret not taking advantage of the potential that this ministry has, I can't say anything negative about my experiences as your minister. I really hope the next minister does better than me, and achieves the highest and contributes the most to the communication efforts of the North Pacific.

Thank you! :)

I like the idea Kasch and well done to everyone that helped out this term by writing articles and generally helping the ministry achieve everything it did because this term. Also with it being my first in the ministry, it has motivated me to get so much more involved next term under whoever the incoming delegate chooses it to be.

Owenstacey:
I like the idea Kasch and well done to everyone that helped out this term by writing articles and generally helping the ministry achieve everything it did because this term. Also with it being my first in the ministry, it has motivated me to get so much more involved next term under whoever the incoming delegate chooses it to be.
Thanks, Owenstacey!

Thanks Kasch for revivng this ministry. I love the work we produced and unfortunately we couldn't get the last two issue out. Anyway I am happy to help and will definitely continue in Communications.

Brend0g:
Thanks Kasch for revivng this ministry. I love the work we produced and unfortunately we couldn't get the last two issue out. Anyway I am happy to help and will definitely continue in Communications.
Thank you, Brend0g!

I joined the forum after most of the events (that your ministry has been part of) were on, but I am confident that you were an amazing Minister of Communications!

Thank you for posting this Kasch! :D

I think these reports to the public are extremely helpful. Both for the region to be aware of what is being done, what the issues are (and then to analyze whether candidates for the Delegacy can address them), and so the future generations of TNPers are able to have an idea of what happened.

Thank you for taking this step. :)

As well, congratulations on your performance in this Ministry during this term. Communications is a hard Ministry to run but you have excelled in it, one of the best performances in the Ministry that I have ever seen.

I joined the forum after most of the events (that your ministry has been part of) were on, but I am confident that you were an amazing Minister of Communications!
Thank you, Wicheye! :D
Thank you for posting this Kasch! :D

I think these reports to the public are extremely helpful. Both for the region to be aware of what is being done, what the issues are (and then to analyze whether candidates for the Delegacy can address them), and so the future generations of TNPers are able to have an idea of what happened.

Thank you for taking this step. :)

As well, congratulations on your performance in this Ministry during this term. Communications is a hard Ministry to run but you have excelled in it, one of the best performances in the Ministry that I have ever seen.
Thank you! :)

I didn't want to leave everything behind for the next minister to pick up, so having done this, I am confident enough that the next minister will have the guidance and the advice to continue the work I did.

Back