Admin - personal note

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
With the coming General Election in the UK I am in a very busy period, with limited time available to play Nationstates. Recently I came to the forum for the first time in a number of days to find quite a backlog of admin tasks. I spent well over two hours doing these, which meant I had no time left to actually play the game! This won’t do.

I do not want to leave the other admins in the lurch by taking a complete break, so I am going to need to organise better the admin work I do. This will mean that I will not be doing tasks in strictly the order they come in (as at present), but rather in order of importance. This should ensure that the more vital tasks are done in the time I have available.

First I will be doing admin requests for re-maskings, forum changes, permission sets for government officials etc.

Next I will be doing security checks for returning forum members and active players.

Finally, as and when time allows, I will be doing security checks for all other players.

So if some things are skipped over for a while, please be patient. Our aim will always be to do tasks as quickly as possible, and to fulfil our legal responsibility to do citizenship checks within the 14 days prescribed by law.

Please note, this is a personal prioritising, and will not affect how the other admins approach admin tasks.

Back