PGU and Ninhundland

Ninhundland

TNPer
TNP Nation
Ninhundland
Discord
Folkmann #5587
Excerpt of The Pan Gotic Speech by Ninhundish Prime Minister Dominik Huhrmann.

"I would like to speak tonight about the upcoming union called the Pan Gotic Union. The Pan Gotic Union is the official successor to the North West Union that emphasizes military and free trade among the Gotic nations of Eras. We have had many good points in history but we also have had to deal with the Cold War and Fall of Fascism. After being ejected from the NWU our reputation went from bad to worse due to the support of terrorism in the Crown Conflict. Since the NWU is no more I feel a lot less stressed about our security and reputation. As a Gotic nation we would fit perfectly in the PGU and we would make up a great chunk of culture. I am excited to announce that Goyanes, Cojedes, and Andrenne have requested to increase trade with us. This is the first step to having better relations with our neighbours. A census will be send out to all Ninhunders on 12 April discussing the issues about the PGU, free trade with the rest of the North West, and our military policy. I believe we can work together with other nations for once instead of trying to only work at getting our way in a compromise."

According to the Ninhundish Cencus 85% of Ninhunders supported the idea of free trade with Goyanes and Cojedes. The trade deal with kick into affect once the Governments of all 3 countries have meet peacefully to discuss the trade deal. There is no guarantee that this will happen but it's VERY likely and the Ninhundish Government along with the majority of the Ninhundish Population is in favour of it.

As for the PGU the debate in Ninhundland is still ongoing and there's more opposition to it then the free trade deal. "The PGU is a very new thing and it's no even official yet" says PM Dominik Huhrmann. "We can't be sure about the current outcome of the Union since nothing has been finalized in Ninhundland or the members of the PGU. What we do know is that the Union is planning a meeting soon and we feel the right to at least send a representative to discuss our needs and how we would contribute well. Especially when it comes to culture. I must hold a meeting with both the Gojanian and Cojedian governments about the possibility of free trade and the more friendly relations with some of our neighbours."

Back