Ambassador Postings

Guy

TNPer
This thread is to help us manage ambassador postings.

If you are available to take up a posting, or need to leave your posting, please post here. If there is a certain type of region that interests you in specific, let us know.

You can see the latest ambassador postings in the Embassy List thread, which is the most up-to-date listing of the regions with which we have an embassy. :) PLEASE CHECK before making a request.

The individual currently making assignments is: Kasch

Thanks!

:tnp:

I just joined the Foreign Affairs Ministry 2 days ago and checked out a couple of Regions. I'm not sure whether we can or have an embassy at "The Pacific" and wouldn't mind becoming the ambassador of the TNP to The Pacific

The Commonwealth of Crowns seems to be somewhat active, with around 15 posts since my last report, although half of those come from citizenship application threads.
Their RMB seems more active, consistently having around 7 posts per day, which is pretty good for a region of that size.

Caelestis Universum has gotten a new map, with a decent amount of people applying, and 7 people already on the map. Senate elections have also been concluded, although I can't find who made it in. They also had Counsel elections, with United Romanoi Themes of Byzantium becoming the new Counsel. Outside of their map and elections, they have had one post on the forum. Their RMB has intervals of activity often, but is occasionally a bit inactive compare to The Commonwealth of Crowns, such as now, where there have been no posts for a day.

If okay, I would like to leave my posting with The Order of Grey Wardens, so that I can concentrate on the International Democratic Union and Wintercrest (which is missing from the table).

I'd like to resign from my posting in LKE. I feel I have overstayed my welcome, newer FA staff need the openings.

I am currently the ambassador for Spiritus and wish for the postings to be updated.

Hey all, I'm reopening this thread so that all the people who came in after the initial assignments were sorted / people who don't currently have an assignment can request for a posting!

Hi, just joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Right now I have little to no experience with the way diplomacy works in the North Pacific and Nationstates. Are there any assignments suitable for a new person available?

Unfortunately real life issues prevent me from continuing to serve as Ambassador to The Commonwealth of Crowns. I feel it's better to hand duties over to an ambassador who can devote the time needed to best fulfill the responsibilities of this role.

Thank you.

Embassy List has been updated, Dreylus you are free to apply to one of the open positions.

Understood, Zazumo, thank you for your service :)

I would like a posting im. New to this game FA so a easy posting would be cool but if not i like there challenge

AJs, I've given you a posting - please make sure to go over the North Pacific Diplomatic Protocol and the two Lectures as well. I'll be closing this thread, to be replaced by the Open Assignments thread.

This thread will be replacing the Open Assignments thread as I believe that it had outlived its purpose and was no longer needed.

I am available for a posting as a member of the diplomatic corps. I am new to the game and currently writing my politics Masters dissertation, so something simple to start off would be great :)

Due to me taking the 'The Pacific' Ambassadorship, I would like to leave my The Black Hawks ambassadorship as I feel the TP is more beneficial for me.

Back