Mappers Wanted (I need help)

Highton

Not a Malorian vassal
TNP Nation
Highton Islands
Discord
Highton#5752
Hi! I currently have a map in my factbook but I just made it on my own and it's not very good. I'm hoping someone can make me some new maps. If possible, use as much as you can from the original map. If possible, use the font Futura. As you can see, there are two regions physically separated from the rest of the archipelago (the Western Is. and Netherwek), and those should be included in boxes similar to how you might see Alaska and Hawaii on a USA map. Also, I hope you can distinguish between the states on the map but just in case you cannot here is a list: Highton (the island with Highton City and Lighton + the surrounding islands of Istago and Bolton), New Hayes (the three islands on the right + the Ratzenberger Islands right in the middle + Netherwek + the Range Islands on the bottom), Neuer Trier (the furthest eastern part of Marvisso), Vixzingzia (the furthest western part of Marvisso), Madrid (the central part of Marvisso containing Spanish Lake and Madrid), Victoria (the small northern part of Marvisso containing 3City), and the Western Isles (900 miles west of the archipelago).

6IZ59At.jpg

I hope it's not too much.

If anyone knows how to make an emoticon like this ( :tnp: ) but for your flag as I have seen in some signatures, also tell me that.

THANK YOU!!!

I think I'm up for the challenge! The only problem I'd have is the very large number of cities. Would you be willing to cut it down to 2 or 3 cities per region?

abc:
I think I'm up for the challenge! The only problem I'd have is the very large number of cities. Would you be willing to cut it down to 2 or 3 cities per region?
Thanks for helping out! I'll cut down to fewer cities:

Highton: Highton City, Lighton, Istago
New Hayes: Yeading, New London, New Hayes + Netherwek
Vixzingzia: Erixion, Alakawea
Madrid: Madrid, Ciudad Español, San Martin
Victoria: 3City, Victoria
Neuer Trier: Trier, Glöckenkirchen
Western Isles: Putigrad

Once again thanks for the help and feel free to ask if you need more information.

My new factbook page looks like this:
CgBi0Vh.png
This is a simple cities + states map created by Goyanes. Thanks!
The Highton Islands is a nation located in The North Pacific. It contains a population of 8 million people and its capital is Highton City. The archipelago of over 80 islands is divided into 7 states (Highton, Madrid, New Hayes, Neuer Trier, Victoria, Vixzingzia, and the Western Isles) and one Federal District (Highton FD), which is a section of Highton City where important government buildings are located. The largest city by population is 3City, Victoria, with a population of 1,320,000. The capital, Highton City, contains a population of 732,000. The most populous of the states is Highton, which contains 3.6 Million people.
The state capitals are as follows:
Highton- Czyville (located within Highton City)
Madrid- Madrid
New Hayes- Yeading
Neuer Trier- Trier
Victoria- Victoria
Vixzingzia- Erixion
The Western Isles- Putigrad
Overseas Territories:
Highton Virgin Islands- St. Anthony
Indian Ocean Territory- New Highton
Highton Antarctica Islands and Jaskatik Island are uninhabited and do not have capitals. The Highton-Yuubiia Station Region in Antarctica only contains a population of about 10 scientists, so no capital.

ORIGINAL MAP: Very high quality so if you cannot read the small text, feel free to zoom. Created by me.
dbz2Se3.png

MAP WITH STATE FLAGS: Not that great. Deal with it.
dhL7UWz.png

MARVISSO TRAIN SYSTEM MAP: Just for Marvisso.
dHB6FUL.png

HIGHTON ISLANDS PREMIER LEAGUE TEAMS: 14 Premier League teams.
EckZFSF.png

WORLD LOCATION: Highton Islands' location in the world.
llewfQCb.png
Thanks to Goyanes!

Hey Highton, is there any chance I could get the font you used in the first thing image somehow? Not sure where to find it.

Yrkidding:
Hey Highton, is there any chance I could get the font you used in the first thing image somehow? Not sure where to find it.
Futura: it's a common font that is on most automatically imaging softwares. Alternatives that can be used are "Ano", "Twentieth Century", and "Sofia" if for whatever reason you don't have it.

Back