Lord Ravenclaw's SC Application

I don't know about this guys... I don't think 2 terms as Delegate, a term as Vice Delegate, and more, is enough qualification to rejoin the SC.

Mystery Player:
I don't know about this guys... I don't think 2 terms as Delegate, a term as Vice Delegate, and more, is enough qualification to rejoin the SC.
I wholeheartedly agree!

For the record, I wholeheartedly support Raven's admission to the SC. While we don't agree on everything all the time, Raven is a TNP champion that has contributed to this region significantly, and I'm confident that he'll do well as an SCer again.

Tomb:
For the record, I wholeheartedly support Raven's admission to the SC. While we don't agree on everything all the time, Raven is a TNP champion that has contributed to this region significantly, and I'm confident that he'll do well as an SCer again.
Completely agreed. Let Lord Ravenclaw rejoin TNP SC!

Totally opposed.

I know him for knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

Won't somebody think of the children?

I like to avoid thinking of children, Flemimgovia. I like a quiet life.

I am very concerned about my fellow RA members supporting this applicant! He is a tricksy and devious bird with longstanding financial and spiritual ties to Bhutan..

This vote should have been postponed until we could hold a full investigation of Raven and of the SC for nominating him to the spot. Were they unaware of his links to a foreign power, or did they know and just not care?

Mall should run for delegate instead, give the SC something to do, then we can find out for what foreign government Raven is an agent

Back