Mall4Justice

Mall

TNPer
There comes a time in every perennial candidate's life when they need to look deep down and analyze their methods. When they need to have a long think, consider alternatives, and grow. Having done all this I realize a fundamental truth: my campaigns need more Regression.

If elected I swear to do the following:
  • Immediately issue a sua sponte judgment vacating all past Court decisions with the exception of Ravania's criminal conviction,
  • Invalidate the citizenship of all those who are not Regressive Party members,
  • Issue another sua sponte judgment requiring that every post on the forums which does not, from this point going forward, end with :voldy: is treason under the principle of res ipsa loquitur,
  • Convict all traitors under the above rule with the exception of Regressive Party members,
  • Fight but probably lose in the recall vote,
  • Get put on trial for something,
  • Use as my defense that the will of the voters mandated the above,
  • Win my trial by default since the other justices would have to resign, requiring the appointment of three temp justices, thereby ensuring a fiasco which would grind to a halt within a few weeks,
  • Make snarky references to all the above into perpetuity.

This is my solemn pledge to TNP.

On a separate note, I eagerly await the Admin team locking this thread under their new theory that any thread which they believe must be locked.

Will you make sure that court rulings are posted in the appropriate archive so they appear on the Laws page? Especially since the most recent ruling on the page is from when I was on the Court?

plembobria:
Will you make sure that court rulings are posted in the appropriate archive so they appear on the Laws page? Especially since the most recent ruling on the page is from when I was on the Court?
Sounds like work, no real chance of that happening.

What do you say to citizens who aren't members of the Regressive Party?

Since you acknowledge that your platform will result in a recall and criminal trial ending your term shortly, would it not be far more efficient to not be elected and attempt snarky references straight away since you will anyway?

Barbarossistan:
Since you acknowledge that your platform will result in a recall and criminal trial ending your term shortly, would it not be far more efficient to not be elected and attempt snarky references straight away since you will anyway?
You're so busy looking at the forest that you don't realize it is made of trees.

Barbarossistan:
Your refusal to answer a question does not bode well for your fitness for the office.
If you think my refusal to answer a question is the reason why I'm a problematic candidate then I think you might be incredibly unqualified to take this job. The reason I'm a problematic candidate is my platform as outlined in the OP.

our answer appears to be posted in the wrong thread as this is about your suitability for the office you seek, not mine.

I am sure the voters of TNP can read your platform and I doubt you will find much support for it. Problems with the platform aside there is the issue of the fitness of you as a person for the office you seek and your approach to a simple question convinces me you are personally unfit, regardless of your chosen platform. Thank you for this clarification.

Barbarossistan:
our answer appears to be posted in the wrong thread as this is about your suitability for the office you seek, not mine.

I am sure the voters of TNP can read your platform and I doubt you will find much support for it. Problems with the platform aside there is the issue of the fitness of you as a person for the office you seek and your approach to a simple question convinces me you are personally unfit, regardless of your chosen platform. Thank you for this clarification.
I once again am baffled by the notion that you think it isn't clear ab initio that I am not suitable for the office I seek. The idea that my platform doesn't speak volumes about my personal fitness seems to indicate that you don't believe that the platform fundamentally reflects that I am a depraved and indifferent "citizen" of the region. Deeply concerning.

Back