-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
Dear Patrick,

Over the past month I have been considering my position in The North Pacific and my future in the government.

I have been a member of the Government of The North Pacific in various positions since as early as half way through 2015 and this prolonged period has been both mentally and physically tiring.

It has been a great pleasure to serve The North Pacific's Government for as long as I have, but I feel that it is time for me to take a much needed break to spend more time with my family.

I feel that it is for my own benefit that I resign as Minister of Cultural Affairs. I would like to recommend the ever competent and reliable Tomb as my successor, as I feel he can provide the needed activity and stability that the office requires in the wake of Syrixia's departure from our community. Failing that, I would suggest Flemingovia who has an inspired, if unique way to brighten our lives with religious verse and parables.

I shall continue as a Security Councillor to better secure The North Pacific's internal security, and will of course, remain in an advisory basis for the Culture Executive Staff. Eight months as Vice Delegate on top of my other roles both before and after that period however have taken a considerable toll on me, and I have not taken the appropriate time to rest and take scope of my priorities.

I wish you all the very best.

Yours,

Bootsie

It's sad to see you go as Minister of Culture Bootsie, especially since you were appointed so recently :( However, I don't blame you -- everyone needs a little break from this game every once in a while. Good luck and thank you for the kind words.

(For the record, I'm serving as MoHA and VD -- so it's extremely unlikely that I'd take up another cabinet post. I do, however, thank Bootsie for nominating me.)

Bootsie:
Dear Patrick,

Over the past month I have been considering my position in The North Pacific and my future in the government.

I have been a member of the Government of The North Pacific in various positions since as early as half way through 2015 and this prolonged period has been both mentally and physically tiring.

It has been a great pleasure to serve The North Pacific's Government for as long as I have, but I feel that it is time for me to take a much needed break to spend more time with my family.

I feel that it is for my own benefit that I resign as Minister of Cultural Affairs. I would like to recommend the ever competent and reliable Tomb as my successor, as I feel he can provide the needed activity and stability that the office requires in the wake of Syrixia's departure from our community. Failing that, I would suggest Flemingovia who has an inspired, if unique way to brighten our lives with religious verse and parables.

I shall continue as a Security Councillor to better secure The North Pacific's internal security, and will of course, remain in an advisory basis for the Culture Executive Staff. Eight months as Vice Delegate on top of my other roles both before and after that period however have taken a considerable toll on me, and I have not taken the appropriate time to rest and take scope of my priorities.

I wish you all the very best.

Yours,

Bootsie
Enjoy your much needed break, you deserve it after all your hard work and dedication to TNP.

Sincerely,
ABC

Back