Operation Métro OOC: thread

Sierra

TNPer
TNP Nation
True Sebland
Hey. I have been wanting to RP for a long time now and I've wanted an RP to take place in Sierra (specifically in Métro the new capital city of Sierra). So I have thought of a disaster that will strike Métro. A series of terrorist attacks happening throughout Sierra (mainly in the capital) and maybe in some other countries aswell. I haven't planned the details yet, but I wanted to know who would be willing to take part. :D

The Empire will watch the events in Sierra closely.

OOCwise: I hope this will be a good RP. I cannot wait for your speedy return to the map afterwards!

I haven't really planned it through, yet. I just wanted to know who would like to take part.

I was thinking religious extremists or political hardliners. There could be an refugee crisis in South Sierra where hundreds and thousands (maybe millions) of immigrants pour into Sierra, but Sierra doesn't accept them and tries to send them back. They start the series of terrorist attacks to intimidate Sierra and make it change its stance.

If you have any better ideas or suggestions, please let me know. :D

I'm interested. I haven't really done any roleplay before, but this seems as good a place as any to start.

Sorry that I haven't started the RP yet, but I am finishing some old projects. I will start this one in a couple of days. Thank you for understanding. :)

Looking at the first post, I have no idea how to get my nation into this roleplay.

Back