-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
Category: Liberation
Nominee: South Pacific (Not to be confused with The South Pacific!)
Proposed by: Lingang
Onsite Topic

THE SECURITY COUNCIL,

KNOWING that two large raider organizations are in the process of destroying South Pacific, one of the earliest regions in the world,

NOTING that South Pacific is a region of great historical importance, having been founded fourteen years ago,

RECOGNIZING that an invader sleeper nation was implanted in the region over four years ago, for the sole purpose of seizing control of South Pacific,

CONCERNED that the raiders are intending to refound the region within a short time,

KNOWING that those raider regions could password and destroy the region at will,

APPALLED by the methodology which the raiders are using to taunt and terrorize the native population, notably the implementation of mock trials to target and eject unsuspecting natives,

FEARING that the inhabitants of the region will soon all be forcibly banned from their home, without any hope of regaining it ever again,

COGNIZANT that the Security Council must act with haste to save a region in great peril,

HEREBY LIBERATES South Pacific.

Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2017_03_01_liberate_south_pacific[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2017_03_01_liberate_south_pacific[/wavote]

I'm For.

The Invaders are a stain on NS, and I can't say I like The Eternal Knights or the Kingdom of Great Britain either.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back