[DRAFT] Recommendation for Repeal “Liberate The Arab League”

Owenstacey

TNPer
TNP Nation
HuksGares
The delegate of The Arab League is the proposer of the resolution which shows that the native population of the region feels confident of being able to defend themselves adequately if the resolutions is to pass. This means that it is very unlikely that any raiders would be able to seize control of the region in a single update. Also repealing the resolution will allow the government of The Arab League to re-establish control of their border which will prevent the raiders from entering. The situation has also resulted in the attention of some defenders to assist protecting the region.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote for the resolution.

The delegate of The Arab League is the proposer of the resolution which shows that the native population of the region feels confident of being able to defend themselves adequately if the resolutions is to pass. This means that it is very unlikely that any raiders would be able to seize control of the region in a single update. As well as this, the delegate would also possess the ability and support to create a password after the resolution to further protect themselves if they so wish.
The delegate of The Arab League is the proposer of the resolution which shows that the native population of the region feels confident of being able to defend themselves adequately if the resolutions is to pass. This means that it is very unlikely that any raiders would be able to seize control of the region in a single update. As well as this, the delegate would also possess the ability and support to create a password after the resolution to further protect themselves if they so wish.
Furthermore the situation has resulted in the attention of some defenders. This would mean that if the situation got out of control of the native population, then there would be people on hand if needed. This results in a second layer of defence for the region. The attention of the defence forces after the previous raid means that we are confident that they will not be able to overthrow the current delegate.

Good start. I am concerned about the number of endorsements that the delegate has, though. 9 endorsements is not a hard target to meet. I've seen stronger defensive positions be overrun.

Then again, the region does appear to have defender attention. Maybe focus on that like I did with Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars".

Here's my suggestion. When I wrote the recommendation for Repeal Liberate Eternal Scholars, I kinda regretted mentioning that we were confident the natives have control. If they would have been taken over again, we would have looked like fools. The Arab League, honestly, is in a weaker position. Liberation repeals are tough to write, and I think a short concise statement acknowledging native support and explaining what a liberation repeal does is enough.

Marked up:
The delegate of The Arab League is the proposer of the resolution which shows that the native population of the region feels confident of being able to defend themselves adequately if the resolutions is to pass. This means that it is very unlikely that any raiders would be able to seize control of the region in a single update.establishes the native support we require for liberation repeals. Also rRepealing the resolutionliberation will allow the government of The Arab League to re-establish control of their border which will prevent the raiders from entering again. The situation has also resulted in the attention of some defenders to assist protecting the region.

Cleaned up:
The delegate of The Arab League is the proposer of the resolution which establishes the native support we require for liberation repeals. Repealing the liberation will allow the government of The Arab League to re-establish control of their border which will prevent the raiders from entering again.

Back