Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
moce_seal.png

Opening Statement - February 2017

Hello everyone, my name is Bootsie, and as of today, I am your Minister of Cultural Affairs. Obviously, as many of you know, I'm an avid member of the RolePlay community, and have assisted with this Ministry in the past.

This term, I just want to make sure that we have a ton of fun, but also get a ton of things done. We're in the final stretch of Plembobria's two terms, and nothing is guaranteed come May, so let's prove to whoever gets elected next that this Ministry can do some awesome things, and that we have a plethora of ideas to bring to the region.

I can't end this Opening Statement without thanking my predecessor, Syrixia. Thank you for all the work you've done, and I've got huge shoes to fill. And no, I'm not just saying that because Plemby's replacing a giraffe with a guinea pig!

Next I'd like to thank the Deputy Ministers of Darcania, Goyanes, and Kasch. You guys have been much help to the Ministry, and I hope you'll all continue to assist the Ministry in the coming term.

Speaking of Deputy Ministers, since Syrixia and I are polar opposites in terms of leadership style, and the Ministry is constantly evolving, I'm opening applications for Deputy Minister for the remainder of this term! The current Deputies are welcomed to apply, but if you're not currently a Deputy Minister, and you're looking for your big chance, here it is! Just contact me through Discord or PM if you're wanting to apply.

Let's have a great term, and I know we're gonna kill it!

[me]
Minister of Cultural Affairs

I know you'll do an incredible job and I am looking forward to working with you over the rest of the term!

Back