-
-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
Not exactly sure if this is how it should be done or presented, but I have done my best editing the badges to reflect the current coat of arms and to remove the older one. It is up to the admin whether they use these, but if there is something I have forgotten or done incorrectly, please tell me and I will edit them accordingly.

Name [c] Image [c] Administrator [c]
EMmPeAH.png
[c] Admin. Emeritus [c]
xdSvNxO.png
[c] Delegate [c]
nYMcAKk.png
[c] Vice Delegate [c]
2XVRT6P.png
[c] Minister [c]
3lFaRBj.png
[c] Court Justice [c]
Fpmm1x0.png
[c] Speaker [c]
w0Po6L4.png
[c] Attorney General [c]
yuLDysD.png

[c] Deputy Attorney General [c]
jhEboon.png
[c] Deputy Speaker [c]
k9Zd6xg.png
[c] RP Moderator [c]
3CqBafp.png
[c] Security Council [c]
y5Kyn9h.png
[c] Citizen [c]
v5bfwYL.png
[c] Resident [c]
AqYORu0.png
[c] Foreign Envoy [c]
mwuia87.png
[c] Member [c]
I6A7qqp.png
[c] Validating [c]
wVcw8vi.png

Edit: Admin. Emeritus Badge Added

Looks very good. I will see what other admins think then we may look to uploading them.

One minor detail: Global Moderator and Admin Emeritus badges would be a useful addition.

flemingovia:
Looks very good. I will see what other admins think then we may look to uploading them.

One minor detail: Global Moderator and Admin Emeritus badges would be a useful addition.

I don't think we currently have any Global Moderators, so could you or another admin provide the current Global Mod badge?

(Edit: nvm, it can be stripped from Eluvatar's proposal topic.)

Canton:
Deputy Attorney General looks slightly smashed.

It does under the current forum badges as well.

Darcania:
Canton:
Deputy Attorney General looks slightly smashed.

It does under the current forum badges as well.
Hm, you're right. It appears that the current Deputy AG group is using the wrong image. All the other groups have started using the images that Elu posted in this thread but Deputy AG appears to still have an earlier version.

I layered the new COA over the old one, it's the best I could do. If they're not the highest quality, I can give it another go and see what I can do. I think it may be due to the fact that when the URL is posted into the image editing site I use, it automatically enlarges the image, and when posted back onto Imgur and resized, the blur of the larger image follows it.

Here's a GM and a revised Deputy AG badge.

Global_mod_bage_01.png
Deputy_AG_badge_01.png

There were 32 in Elu's original set, of which we have 18 here. Are any of the others still needed?

Thank you Alm :)

The original set would have included NPA, Diplomatic Service, various AG badges, various Court badges, former citizen, former resident badges, and a few others that I can't quite recall.

Like I said, most of them aren't used at all. Exec Staff, NPA, Diplomats are all joinable groups. Former Residents was done away with, we also removed the Assistant AG group, Associate AG group, Special Prosecutor, the Hearing Officer group (now joinable). Plus of those remaining, we only use one variant of Admin Emeritus and RP moderator.

Which I think leaves

Judicial counsel
deputy minister
hearing officer
and the 4-star variant of global moderator.

I'm not really interested in what you don't want. The question was: are there any which you do want?

I personally, don't want anything. I simply attempted to explain why the vast majority of groups in the original set of bars as created by Elu were not originally included by Kasch.

Sheesh! You try to help some people. :(

All I am trying to find out is whether Kasch or I (or anyone else) has any more badges to make. Surely that's something you can answer without bringing personalities into it?

New forum badges have been implemented with the new seal after I saw this thread again and realized it would take me about ten minutes in all to do this. The ones I used are less blurry than yours, Kasch, but thanks for the suggestion to update the seal. :)

Back