Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
LINK TO THE PICTURE THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE BONANZA

A couple nights ago I was talking in the Discord RP Server and the idea came up for a Book of Bork similar to the one linked above. Tonight Madjack said this on Discord about why countryballs are banned in the RP subforum and Discord RP server:
Madjack on Discord (Key words bolded/italicized):
i think its mostly because people tried to do dumb tnp rp related ones that didn't actually conform to what anything but the artist considered to be anything to do with the target nations
I got the idea of making a Book of Bork and posting it in The Agora, however Madjack's utterance gave me a bright idea to avoid the problem he talked about: I'd ask the community for help! Firstly, though, let me teach you what a bork is.

Contrary to its more current (and disappointingly stupid) usage in dog memes, in the CB context, "bork is a meaningless word that originated from the Muppets' Swedish Chef. It has no meaning at all because it was just supposed to sound Swedish-like. When it was integrated into CB, this word has been used to define an exclamation made by a country, each of the latter having its own version that has to do with it or its own language." -CB Wiki

Examples include Britain's "pork pork", America's "burger burger", or Portugal's "ão ão".

So far I have "Kjø Kjø" from Goyanes and "Kotsse Kotsse" from Andrenne, as well as my own "Rokad Rokad", but I'm gonna need more than that if I want to make one of these for your viewing pleasure. So here's where you guys come in. All you gotta do is put this code in and post it! I'll be sure to get the image out as soon as possible. I hope you guys have as much fun making borks for your countries and then viewing the image as I'll have making the image! :lol:

(NOTE- THIS IS ONLY FOR NATIONS ON THE TNP MAP.)
Code:
[b]Nation:[/b] {NATION NAME}
[b]Flag:[/b] {LINK TO FLAG}
[b]Bork:[/b] {BORK}
Here's an example. This is my own bork:

Nation: Syrixia
Flag: Link
Bork: "Rokad Rokad"

Back