He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
Issue XI Planning
-
Content

Article [c] Author [c] Category [c] Order [c] Approved? [c] Nasania's Monthly Column [c] Nasania [c] Miscellaneous/opinion [c] ? [c] - [c] North Pacific Army Bulletin [c] Owenstacey [c] Military news [c] ? [c] - [c] The Spotlight: Interview with Sil Dorsett [c] Kasch + Sil Dorsett [c] Interview [c] ? [c] - [c] Regional Assembly Highlights [c] Pallaith [c] Legislative news [c] ? [c] - [c] Northern Broadcasting Service [c] ? (possibly me) [c] Cultural news [c] ? [c] - [c] FA Diplomatic Teams [c] Cerian Quilor [c] Gameplay/foreign affairs news [c] ? [c] -
Okay, I think it is fair to say that the first issue of TNL under my management was released in good time, with some great articles featured. But now, with a much shorter month ahead of us, there is a need to start planning Issue XI much earlier. We need writers from many places to join in for this issue. I understand how many of the articles may be repeated, or part of a constant schedule, but this month I hope to push those articles to the bottom of the priority list and let the writers do all of the creating. We need suggestions, not loads of them, just some good few. If you have an idea, please share it and the CMS will review it.

Scheduling

Date [c] Description [c] 5th February - 15th February [c] Article assignment [c] 15th February - 24th February [c] Article writing & first drafts [c] 24th February - 26th February [c] Initial editing and continued writing [c] 27th February - 28th February [c] Final editing and complete CMS Review
It is vital that we include some more suggested articles in the next issue, I will be adjusting the order of the articles based on what suggestions we get back and how many we get. Do not shy away from proposing an idea you have. This thread is the skeleton of the final plan, I am depending on the writers and editors to build the entire blueprint in the coming weeks. Therefore, I will add anything that is suggested onto the content table and see what we can get from it.

If you want to claim/suggest an article, let us know below.

Based on what doesn't have an assigned author, I could do the military one, or I suppose I could do the cultural news one.

Cerian Quilor:
Based on what doesn't have an assigned author, I could do the military one, or I suppose I could do the cultural news one.
Looking at where you are right now, writing on the Northern Broadcasting Service would take quite a bit of research, so to save time I think I'll look for people who've been involved with it.

I'd advise thinking of some things to write on by yourself, or you could suggest an idea and write on it.

Cerian Quilor could do a Diplomatic Teams article, unless you suppose that'd be beating a dead horse. :P

Also, if you need someone to interview, I like to talk.

Bootsie:
Cerian Quilor could do a Diplomatic Teams article, unless you suppose that'd be beating a dead horse. :P

Also, if you need someone to interview, I like to talk.
Perfect, and as for an interview, I already have one with Sil.

I will get in contact with Cerian about that article.

Lord Emmanuel:
Its a pity, I have nothing to write again.
You do, LE.

If you want to write something, come up with an idea, suggest it to either me, FrozenTopHat or Tonb and we will decide if it needs a place in the next issue.

That goes for everyone else, just because the table is filled does not mean there are no articles left to write.

I know this is a mistake, but I just want to make sure I understand.

In the schedule table, the part for "Final editing and CMS review" has the dates February 28th through February 31st.

Since there isn't a February 31st (February only has 28 days this year) does that mean that Final editing and CMS review only takes place on one day (February 28th), or did you mean to put February 28th through March 3rd.

Please respond as soon as you can, again I just want to make sure I understand.

Signed,
[me]

King Leonidas:
I know this is a mistake, but I just want to make sure I understand.

In the schedule table, the part for "Final editing and CMS review" has the dates February 28th through February 31st.

Since there isn't a February 31st (February only has 28 days this year) does that mean that Final editing and CMS review only takes place on one day (February 28th), or did you mean to put February 28th through March 3rd.

Please respond as soon as you can, again I just want to make sure I understand.

Signed,
[class=citizen]King Leonidas[/class]
My mistake, simply the result of bad judgement.

Although, please do feel free to add to our list of suggested articles if you can, Leo. I'd appreciate some more suggestions from writers and editors alike.

Tomb:
Kasch, when are we shooting to have all articles submitted by?
A majority of the articles I want to use have already been submitted, but if anyone can produce something today, I definitely will consider including it in the final draft tomorrow and posting it with the others.

Back