Leaving the game

Mall

TNPer
Fooled you! Really I just wanted to point out that I invented the term "Constibillocode" which I've seen get thrown around the forum. I've noticed a disturbing trend though, namely that sometimes when people use it, they aren't using it in a derisive manner. The entire point of the term is to mock the documents, it's not meant to be just an easy way to talk about the three of them.

I have never been asked how I came up with the term but I'd like to think that on some level I'm just funnier than most people, and with that comes a certain level of intelligence, far higher than your average person. The first instance of the term came up here, but funnily enough I actually used the term incorrectly! I should have said "Constibillocodian", as I did here while I was smacking down Ivan for his impudence.

Just wanted to educate everyone on the term by providing some background.
:rum:

Tomb:
...um, good to know, Mall :P
Educating the proles before exterminating them is always good fun. You're welcome.

Great Bights Mum:
I agree, you are funnier than most people.
I can't imagine anyone would disagree! It's not often that an intellectual titan such as myself chooses to deign a group like this with his wisdom.

Zppix:
well it was nice to see you around... just kidding... thanks for the information

I don't know you, but when I coup the region you're somewhere in the top 20 on the list of people I will purge first.

You need to come back to this region and stir things up, man.

EDIT: If this post results in my being accused of conspiracy to commit treason, will you be my defense attorney?

Crushing Our Enemies:
You need to come back to this region and stir things up, man.

EDIT: If this post results in my being accused of conspiracy to commit treason, will you be my defense attorney?
Of course I will be. You lot have had it too good for too long.

I am happy to claim full credit for reclaiming "Constibillocode" as a positive term of endearment for our beloved documents. :w00t:

Crushing Our Enemies:
Do you mean that you will be my defense attorney or that you will come back and stir things up?
Both.
SillyString:
I am happy to claim full credit for reclaiming "Constibillocode" as a positive term of endearment for our beloved documents. :w00t:
Those documents are the one, thin membrane between TNP being a great place, and what it is now.

plembobria:
Mall:
Gladio:
When Is the coup going to happen ?
When a Delegate finally realizes the fundamental truth about what this region's Constibillocode is.
Help me. I'm slow.
It is a tool used not only by the elites, but also by the plebs to enforce their will upon the Leviathan that is the Delegate. The Delegate would be best off culling the region, utterly crushing all who stand in their way to complete hegemony over it. Any other position besides the Delegate position is contingent upon it. We all seek to achieve control in one form or another, anyone who is going to claim otherwise is lying. The worst part is that they know they're lying, and they know that we know they're lying. The elites wield the Constibillocode as a hammer, forcing Delegates to step down because for some reason players have been tricked into believing that the rule of law is meaningful in the concept of regions. The rule of law can only be enforced through the threat of violence. Meanwhile the plebs wield it as a shield, protecting their "right" not to be removed. It's a myth, a series of words that are without any power other than that which are given to them because in a belief that they are somehow "good" or "right".

From your worst griefer to your most moral defender, we all attempt to exert control over our surroundings, it is merely a question of whether or not an individual has the requisite will power.

If the Delegate chose to reject the Constibillocode and did so intelligently, there would be no end to their reign. Once a region has stabilized under the autocratic rule of a Leviathan willing to do what is necessary, that's it. The Pacific has proven that. But you won't do it, because you lack the will to do all that is necessary. You lack the will to act.

Crushing Our Enemies:
tl;dr
[flash=250,210]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA[/flash]
There's no denying that the Colonel is fundamentally correct in that speech.

Umm, yeah. Quoting single posts out of context really shows that you 'smacked down' my position. *rollseyes*

Also, your argument is nothing but a rehash of my position on the authority and position of the Delegate nation since...forever.

Good job.

Gracius Maximus:
Umm, yeah. Quoting single posts out of context really shows that you 'smacked down' my position. *rollseyes*

Also, your argument is nothing but a rehash of my position on the authority and position of the Delegate nation since...forever.

Good job.
Mall: 2
Gracius Maximus: 0
You gave up your delegate seat. You lacked the requisite willpower.
flemingovia:
Mall is simply embracing the reality that we are living in the era of alternative facts.
I'm unsure as to which facts of mine are "alternative", as far as I can see everything I've posted in this thread is uncontroverted with the exception of Gracius Maximus taking exception to the time I smacked him down.
Funkadelia:
This is one of those moments where a wholesome meme gets bastardized into everyday lexicon by people who don't know better.

I shed a single tear.
Not sure if you're referring to the term "Constibillocode"'s bastardization by TNP or something else. If the former, agreed. If the latter, you'll be purged somewhere in the top twenty.

Mall:
Funkadelia:
This is one of those moments where a wholesome meme gets bastardized into everyday lexicon by people who don't know better.

I shed a single tear.
Not sure if you're referring to the term "Constibillocode"'s bastardization by TNP or something else. If the former, agreed. If the latter, you'll be purged somewhere in the top twenty.
It's the former. :P

Funkadelia:
Mall:
Funkadelia:

I shed a single tear.
It's the former. :P
I'll spare your nation. For now.

Mall:
blah blah blah
Umm, no. You are incorrect. First, your maths are Trumpian and second, giving up power out of boredom for better opportunity elsewhere takes much more willpower than clutching onto it for the sake of having it.

I guess that is a perspective that is easy to dismiss by those that have never actually attained the position.

Look I can make up numbers too:

Ivan: 537
Mall: 0

I'm unsure as to which facts of mine are "alternative", as far as I can see everything I've posted in this thread is uncontroverted with the exception of Gracius Maximus taking exception to the time I smacked him down.

You seem to have edited out the aspect of the bollocks I was thinking of. It as not the same thing Ivan was referring to.

flemingovia:

You seem to have edited out the aspect of the bollocks I was thinking of. It as not the same thing Ivan was referring to.
That remains an example of alternative facts regardless. Anyone taking a single post out of context and attempting to make a case of it without consideration to what follows or what occurred before, especially in regards the Court in this region, starts from a premise of failure.

But, I have come to expect that from Mall, so no real surprise.

EDIT: It is funny that the court case that spawned that particular exchange relates to a nation that I did OOC control in Osiris at the time. ;)

Gracius Maximus:
Mall:
blah blah blah
Umm, no. You are incorrect. First, your maths are Trumpian and second, giving up power out of boredom for better opportunity elsewhere takes much more willpower than clutching onto it for the sake of having it.

I guess that is a perspective that is easy to dismiss by those that have never actually attained the position.

Your numbers are nowhere near as good as my numbers. Like I said, you lack the willpower.

flemingovia:

Can you be a bit more specific? What did I edit out, and which post did I edit it out of?
Gracius Maximus:
flemingovia:

That remains an example of alternative facts regardless. Anyone taking a single post out of context and attempting to make a case of it without consideration to what follows or what occurred before, especially in regards the Court in this region, starts from a premise of failure.

EDIT: It is funny that the court case that spawned that particular exchange relates to a nation that I did OOC control in Osiris at the time. ;)

Meaning that your entire rambling whine about how you had been defamed or something like that was pointless, and I was right the whole time.
Mall: 3
Gracius Maximus: -1

Mall:
Gracius Maximus:
Mall:
blah blah blah

Your numbers are nowhere near as good as my numbers. Like I said, you lack the willpower.

flemingovia:

Can you be a bit more specific? What did I edit out, and which post did I edit it out of?
Gracius Maximus:
flemingovia:

Meaning that your entire rambling whine about how you had been defamed or something like that was pointless, and I was right the whole time.
Mall: 3
Gracius Maximus: -1
Actually, no, you are wrong yet again. It is becoming a pattern with you. So sad.

A violation of BoR privileges in regards to whom a nation can choose to endorse being ignored by the Court because of laziness (yours) doesn't make you right, it just makes you incompetent. But, we already know that about you anyway, right? Also, my issues was with your laziness and incorrect use of precedent within the Court, not the actual charges.

You lack the willpower to be competent.

Ivan: 4,679
Mall: -19736

See? Numbers!!! That means I'm right and you are a moron, obviously. Are you going to cry about getting my respect again?

Tomb:
Not a mod here, but let's keep this from escalating before one has to step in.
Well, the thread started with blatant flamebait that I chose to address. Each of my replies speaks directly to the supposed point made with supporting positions and the responses are equivalent to 'no, you' without any elucidation. It isn't unexpected considering the other person but I'm not just going sit here and take it either.

Also, it is fairly easy to prove that the subject in question was simply Mall's laziness and that he lied in the Court. There was no proper deliberation within the Court and a sitting justice with a clear conflict of interest made a unilateral (and thus illegal) decision. It's neither here nor there, but there are reasons Court files are released after a year.

Back