The TWP-TNP Black & White Ball

"I listen to nu-metal, speed metal, classic rock, soundtrack music, and rap." He says, looking around, hoping he isn't interjecting.

His head looks over at Bootsie, before he blinks a few times.

"What exactly does your region do to keep activity up? I'm actually pretty unaware of what goes on in most of the feeders and sinkers, despite working in one each."

Addressing Prole down the table ...

You have very varied musical tastes, Prole.

Is there anything our staff can get you to make you more comfortable?

A black Lamborghini swerves around the corner and stops just a few feet away from the entrance of the building.

[me]steps out.

I hope I am not too late fellows :P

[me]approaches Ambassador Halo and Paris.

Thank you both for the wonderful reception! Great to be here.

He looks over at Halo and nods, before sighing out.

"I try to listen to new stuff and get a better understanding of what good music is." Prole said "And yes... can I get like.... Macaroni...... Like with shell noodles?"

He puts his hands together and does a puppydog face.

Paris pulls halo aside. And wispers
"Your Excellency? Is he really that important?"

"Wait a minute...." He stares at Tomb for several long seconds "I've seen you before... On like a regional forum.... Maybe it was Capreca or ...... It was somewhere...."

Note, since I'm 4 pages late, for people who haven't addressed my first post, I quoted Halo's announcement. Skip down to that bit and read from there

@Prole
He looks over at Yuno, who is completely ignoring her Vice-Minister of Interior, since he has two positions. His eyes watch her for a moment, hoping she will recognize her friend, who is burdened with drinks he can't have. Breathing in, he wishes his life wasn't a black hole.

Yuno caught the eyes of Prole. Of course she would, she never forgets a soldier who fights alongside her, past or present. Their eyes met and her gaze softened for a moment's notice, and she stepped towards him,
Lolita-ribboned heels making light clinks
And she paused before him and reached up, stroked his hair from his eyes and smiled.
"It's been many years, I-- I never go out in civillian clothes, infiltration's not my forte- even in War I wear a mask- my faith is not misplaced that you recognize me by just my eyes."

She reached up, brushed his shoulder, grabbed his hand and twirled around for a second. She skidded to a elegant stop upon being interrupted by her trademark color-

PINK
BOWS

OMG HER FAVE @-@

!!!!

She released her hand and in a warrior's moment, she's in front of Badger peeking eagerly at the shiny, silken bow......$%#^@^@ SHO PRETTY--
'nuu
yun
it's what's inside that matters- stop obsessing hardcore over a friggin $2 BOW- it's probably gold inside the box or something expensive- value what's inside- b-baka-yun' These words flashed through her mind as she grinned like she'd done a successful prank XD

She takes the present and bows to Badger "THANKCHUTAHNKCHUTahnk-- *cough*" She leans up and then meets his eyes. A more serious eyes, because she felt what's Within; due to the weight and texture of the gift, and knowing his personality and his former position as the TWPAF Commander right before her post- the Commander in Chief whom she taught battle tactics in return for war strategy. She knew, and had a good idea. "It will be of use to me, thank you for the Present, miLord." She stopped by a window, and there was an owl perched at the sill. She placed it before the Owl which grappled it with its claws. The Owl fluttered off. Trained.

Suddenly, she's given a cocktail by Drall. She takes it, alarmed, before laughing cutely. "Yeah, thanks so much ^_^ You make the best coffee of the entire West Pacific...It's led me to survive a many a battle."

She doesn't drink it because she's paranoid of getting intoxicated/drunk. She walks away with the glass.

Paris shouted at Yuno. "Hey yuno! Think souls will mind if I steal you for the night?"

Yuno paused.
"P-Paris! My daughter in law--" She blinked and rushed forwards, hugging Paris tightly. So happy you're alive.
Paris was a woman soldier, most of the military were female. Paris was actually one of her first military members. It's a woman she would die for. And now- she's settled back home in the West, becoming a Minister supervising The West Pacific.

"Yeah, I want nothing less. I haven't seen you in years, my dear. You've gotten healthier," She patted her cheek, "Damn....Not giving you my portion of food rations was a mistake- look at you, you're godly beautiful. Could capitivize all enemy troops with these looks of you, no war ever =P "

Also, toast time >>

On behalf of The West Pacific, I welcome His Excellency, Foreign Minister, Bootsie, Cultural Minister Syrixia and all of the Delegates, Ministers, dignitaries and guests to our embassy in The North Pacific for our Black and White Ball.
The winter can be long and drab and I can think of no better way to brighten the season than to share a good meal, a little entertainment and the warmth of friendship. We are delighted that you have made time in your busy schedules to join us, and hope the memories of your evening here lift your spirits until the sun shines again in spring.

I raise my glass.

A warm welcome to our dear friends in The North Pacific!

Tears filling her eyes, she loves Halo's speech. The North Pacific was an amazing region to be celebrating with @-@

She plops down at those seats while everyone from TNP and TWP's at the table, toasting to each other.

She listens to Bootsie's speech and decides BOOTSIE IS A PRO-
She's his fan now

Then she hears Halo announce that dinner will be delayed and interally freaked out--
"NIUUU!!!!" *she kicks Prole in the foot in mini-grief T_T

Then she took a deep breath and tried to look calm ;~;
-----------
TOMB JUST ARRIVED o.o
She waves at him because she knows him, not that well but-- erm, she did have a stunt as a NPA soldier a long ass time ago and he was the npa commander at that time. 'Ok Yun, why are you remembering these insignificant bits, just calm down and NOT fangirl over folks who you crossed path with 10 years ago so there's no way they'd remember you'

"HAI- uh, i'm honored" :p

*Yun shys out and doesn't say much now. She takes one look at Nee's gracefulness and instantly calms, and she hops up and explores the rest of TNP's ballroom*

"Bootsie, it is a pleasure and an honor to sit beside you as we dine this evening"

Prole quietly covers his bowl and eats quietly, looking around to see no one is watching him. He finishes a large helping of it, seeming to eat and eat, till he finally feels sick. His face makes a face and he looks at his plate, not regretting his choice at all. His eyes then look over to the others, before finally Halo.

"You think they can play "I don't care, I love it?" for part of the dance?" He asks, politely.

Prole suddenly blinks, experiencing a flashback to a moment he didn't remember happening. Quietly, he looks around, startled. After a few seconds, he lets it go and politely leans over to a waiter, asking for a thing of "Mikes Hard Lemonade, Cherry". As the man comes back with it, he tips him a tenner, before shaking is hand. Relaxing, he sinks back into his chair and quietly drinks, waiting for the moment he can just let down his hair and dance like an idiot.

A few minutes into his drink, and filled up on the food of the impoverished, he leans forward a little buzzed and sighs happily.

"I have this sister, who is ten years younger then me, who when she was very little was hard to put down for bed." He starts, rubbing his chin again. "I was younger than 14 and mom was helping me glue together a project, think it was on Rapielle. Am I saying that word right? Meh. So we are gluing this thing together, it's super late, and my sister comes out completely covered in glitter. She's just standing there, covered in glitter, about to cry and she says 'help me'."

He sighs, missing his sister now, who was in another state from him.

Paris slowly slinks back over to yuno.
"Everyone here is so formal and important and stuff"

I rise and address my guests
I hope you enjoyed your dinners and the delightful chamber music performed for you by the "Royal Chamber Ensemble of Sanctus Leo" ... a home town favorite of mine.
While we are entertained with the big band sound of The West Pacific's "Big Bad Badger Band", please enjoy the rest of the evening in dance, cocktails and conversation.

dancers.jpgg
symphony-orchestra-clipart-images-pictures-becuo-QZkOG6-clipart.jpg

"I actually have a deep fear of glitter as it sent me and my eyes to the ER." He states, blinking "Which is likely why I now wear these super um...attractive glasses I have."

Prole leans back in his chair, wondering if he's talking about himself too much, but too buzzed to really care. He mummers to himself a poem about beautiful women, wine, and song; before getting wrapped up in the wondrous mysteries that is how buzzed he may or may not be. His hazel eyes look around the room, wondering if he can get away with looking up some forgotten firearms fact on his phone. He quickly gets distracted and then comes up with part of the speech he was thinking about, which he feverishly types on his phone.

"Something something, seduce your enemy, something something saves you money, something something." He mummers to himself.

Slowly, he moves over to where Paris is and looks over at Yuno as well, his Comrades. He quietly listens, before touching them lightly on the shoulder each.

"Now now, I'm uncomfortable here too, Comrade." He chuckles out "I'm normally a very informal person and all the windows make me think I could get assassinated here. Luckily! I happen to very, very hard to kill.... Also I'm very good at dodging.... Also I snuck in my sidearm.... So I'm not really worried now.... Gosh this is good booze."

Bribes the band with euros and pesos to play his guilty pleasure song, that he sings every time it comes on and he is with his brothers. He moves his legs and arms as he pleases, completely comfortable with himself. The same energy, the same craziness, the same not being bothered returns; back from his days when he danced with his friends. He sings to the song, and stops for a second when he realizes they skipped over the swear, before going back to his dancing.

"Woo!"

He moves over to Halo and points at him, giving him an intense glare.

"We should do that thing where I dance and then point at you, then you dance and point at me!" He exclaims, jumping up and down with fire in his heart.

"If it hadn't been for cotten eye joe, I've been married a long time ago!" He exclaims with the song "Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye joe!"

He does an air-violin or fiddle thing, before jumping as the chorus goes "hey hey hey"

Hey Halo, since NeeNee seems predisposed, mind if I take her place for this dance?

He looks over at Paris and Halo, realizing that the two people he wanted to dance with are dancing with each other. Grumbling, he bribes the band yet again and dances to the "Cha Cha slide", which he knows how to do perfectly.

Paris stands and offers a hand.
"You might need to help me out a little, I've never danced in this setting"

"I can't dance at all" He exclaims "It mostly is too formal or is too sexual, so I just go crazy and run myself into the ground!"

He hops twice and turns.

He sighs as the band stops taking his bribe and just plays what they should, but he doesn't care, as he is so tired his breath is like fire. Sitting on a chair, he leans back and closes his eyes, trying to think.

Back