Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
Ladies and gentlemen, a few terms ago we had a few Diplomatic Teams in place in our larger feeder or treatied regions. This idea eventually fell through, but I believe we need to give it another shot. In order to find what works and what doesn't, I wanted to run a month long trial of the Diplomatic Teams in the feeders of The East Pacific and The West Pacific, who both agreed to test this idea. Obviously, I'd love for this to expand, so for those who were not selected, please don't get discouraged if I didn't pick you for these original two. At the end of the trial run, you will all complete a survey that will see if the two teams were a success, and if this idea will be expanded further.

So, without further ado, our diplomatic Teams for this month trial, which will end on 1 March 2017:

Diplomatic Team Alpha (The West Pacific):

Aragnatim, Cerian Quilor, sagehen, and Darcania

Diplomatic Team Beta (The East Pacific):

Brend0gs, abc, Frozentophat, and Icebergspaz

If you have not joined our executive Discord, please do so, and do cooperate to get all of the assignments done. The two individuals responsible for FA in the two regions are expecting your arrival, so just request Ambassador masking in the region. Please also join the Discord of TEP or TWP, depending on who you were assigned. Please ask me if you have any questions.

Congrats and may the odds be ever in your favor!

For members of these new teams, you can access the diplomatic team server via a link posted in the FA Discord forum. Simply ask either @abc or @bootsie to add you to the appropriate team and you will be able to talk amongst your team.

Cerian Quilor:
It says the Invite expired. I was at work when that was posted and I usually can't use discord at work (checking the forums and whatnot is easier to get away with)
I sent you a never-expire link through direct message on Discord.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Still getting used to this newfangled Discord thing.

*grumbles about kids getting off his Lawn* :P

Bootsie:
Ladies and gentlemen, a few terms ago we had a few Diplomatic Teams in place in our larger feeder or treatied regions. This idea eventually fell through, but I believe we need to give it another shot. In order to find what works and what doesn't, I wanted to run a month long trial of the Diplomatic Teams in the feeders of The East Pacific and The West Pacific, who both agreed to test this idea. Obviously, I'd love for this to expand, so for those who were not selected, please don't get discouraged if I didn't pick you for these original two. At the end of the trial run, you will all complete a survey that will see if the two teams were a success, and if this idea will be expanded further.

So, without further ado, our diplomatic Teams for this month trial, which will end on 1 March 2017:

Diplomatic Team Alpha (The West Pacific):

Aragnatim, Cerian Quilor, sagehen, and Darcania

Diplomatic Team Beta (The East Pacific):

Brend0gs, abc, Frozentophat, and Icebergspaz

If you have not joined our executive Discord, please do so, and do cooperate to get all of the assignments done. The two individuals responsible for FA in the two regions are expecting your arrival, so just request Ambassador masking in the region. Please also join the Discord of TEP or TWP, depending on who you were assigned. Please ask me if you have any questions.

Congrats and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Bootsie - thank you so much for letting me take part in this trial run, I really appreciate it!

The trial runs have concluded, but I have exciting announcements as to how we'll be proceeding with them permanently.

I would like to thank again all eight dedicated team members: Brend0gs, abc, Frozentophat, and Icebergspaz to TEP; Aragnatim, Cerian Quilor, sagehen, and Darcania to TWP. They have performed admirably, and provided valuable feedback that will help us shape the way TNP conducts its foreign affairs well into the future.

A recurring theme in the feedback that I received was that four ambassadors did not leave enough work to any of the four to perform, that being especially the case for less active regions. As such, we will be downsizing our diplomatic teams to two members.

Our two-member teams will essentially be of two kinds. The first will be in cases of a significant relationship, where the team of two will handle the greater workload (allowing more regular reporting back to the Ministry) as well as allowing us to form stronger bonds with our friends. The second will be where a new ambassador is teamed with a veteran to allow them to learn the tools of the trade, as a mentorship program.

The first two-person team will be to TEP, composed of two members of the current team. Brend0gs and Icebargspaz will continue serving as our co-ambassadors to TEP.

With regards to TWP, we are moving back to a regular, single-ambassador model: Darcania will be serving as our ambassador there.

Over the next two weeks I will be announcing further teams, to commence at the beginning of April, as well as more details on the mentorship program.

glad to hear those reforms and looking forward to taking part again!

Back