-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
moc_seal.png

If you know me well, you will know that I like graphics, yes, and lots of them! I use them for all sorts of things, and I now have some new graphics for all of us writers to use. Thanks to Tomb for the inspiration for these, I think they look quite good! Don't just go ahead stealing them whenever you feel like it though, these badges and ribbons take great work and exhaustion! Only few will ever reach the highest ranks, probably not even me... But I want you to try! That's what Communications is all about, keeping the ball rolling!

Also featuring in this announcement is the new staff awards! Me and the Communications Management Staff will be arranging the awards, and you (the staff) will be able to nominate people and vote for people! There will be a handy table below detailing each award.

I'll also show you what you need to do to achieve each rank and how the newly introduced 'points system' works!

Points System

The points system is a new way of calculating the level of contribution a writer has to the ministry. Points are based on how many words per published article, so if you publish 3 articles all at a word count of 350, the points you'll be given will be determined by that. The table below shows everything you need to know.

Requirement [c] Points [c] 301 - 400 words [c] 50 points [c] 401 - 500 words [c] 60 points [c] 501 - 600 words [c] 70 points [c] 600 - 700 words [c] 80 points [c] 701 - 800 words [c] 90 points [c] 801 - 900 words [c] 100 points [c] 901 - 1000 words [c] 150 points
Staff Ranks

Rank [c] Circular Badge [c] Horizontal Badge [c] Points Needed [c] Neophyte [c]
52cxG3e.png
[c]
vfdzzfB.png
[c] 50 [c] Novice [c]
7ib9zvc.png
[c]
p3i6Ar3.png
[c] 100 [c] Apprentice [c]
ornNEj1.png
[c]
3OVMHRK.png
[c] 150 [c] Prodigy [c]
7tQbPqP.png
[c]
lECwv4M.png
[c] 200 [c] Exemplar [c]
Rg2R85c.png
[c]
Yg8piRe.png
[c] 250 [c] Virtuoso [c]
E1WVI1w.png
[c]
gicDzlX.png
[c] 300 [c] Maestro [c]
p9PuJU1.png
[c]
l2WbUwf.png
[c] 350 [c] Expert [c]
1JFaD5Y.png
[c]
3xrYd7I.png
[c] 400 [c] Master [c]
kKU6GN0.png
[c]
WuUmoSv.png
[c] 500 [c] Genius [c]
X5zw17Q.png
[c]
4N0avfu.png
[c] 750 [c] Miracle [c]
Ip88EoB.png
[c]
SUQuGME.png
[c] 1000
Ministry Awards

Award [c] Description [c] Trophy/Medal [c] Minister's Choice Award for Best Writer [c] The Minister and the Communications Management Staff discuss who may receive the award based on writing quality and total contribution over the term. [c]
eKXPaRz.png
[c] Minister's Choice Award for Best Editor [c] The Minister and the Communications Management Staff discuss who may receive the award based on editing quality and total contribution over the term. [c]
hwq6hg9.png
[c] Comittment Recognition Award [c] This is awarded to the person who, despite not having won either of the MCAs, deserves special recognition for great contributions over the month. (Nominated and Voted) [c]
upAzH6h.png
[c] Writer of the Month for January [c] The person who has produced the best quality articles for the January Issue of TNL. (Nominated and Voted) [c]
KRMFjvT.png
[c] Writer of the Month for February [c] The person who has produced the best quality articles for the February Issue of TNL. (Nominated and Voted) [c]
nP3XuUO.png
[c] Writer of the Month for March [c] The person who has produced the best quality articles for the March Issue of TNL. (Nominated and Voted) [c]
44pj4xc.png
[c] Writer of the Month for April [c] The person who has produced the best quality articles for the April Issue of TNL. (Nominated and Voted) [c]
P8S0o7m.png
[c] Overall Best Writer [c] The person who has produced the best quality articles over all four months. (Nominated and Voted) [c]
15fUgTG.png

Name [c] Rank [c] Total Points [c] Kasch [c] Prodigy [c] 230 [c] Brend0g [c] Neophyte [c] 60 [c] Owenstacey [c] Neophyte [c] 50 [c] Mystery Player [c] Neophyte [c] 50

Graphics made with: https://logomakr.com/

Back