Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
mofa_seal.png

Opening Statement - January 2017 Term

Hello everyone, my name is Bootsie, and it is my honor to introduce myself officially as your Minister of Foreign Affairs. This term, I want to really focus on diplomatic training and making sure that each of you are equipped with the essentials in order to serve not only The North Pacific, but our regional allies abroad.

It is at this time that I'd like to thank my predecessor, Praetor, for his help in the past term, and hope that we can continue the successes of the first term. It is also at this time that I thank Eyes That Do Not Lie for his service to the Ministry, and hereby reappoint him as my first deputy.

In order to continue to build experiences, I will be appointing a second deputy, and if you're interested, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.

I know the seal is longer than my actual statement, but I like to keep things short and sweet, and so let's get this term started, shall we?

[me]
Minister of Foreign Affairs

You are a very promising Minister for Foreign Affairs and I have full faith in your ability to achieve your goals.

Back