The Saga Continues

plembobria

TNPer
-
Greetings, rank and file citizens! I'd like to thank you all, despite the recent hullabaloo (which shall only continue going forward). First things first. Cabinet time!

The 2nd Plembobria Ministry is as follows!

• Bootsie, Foreign Affairs
  • Syrixia, Cultural Affairs (!)
  • Scorch, Home Affairs
  • Sil Dorsett, World Assembly Affairs
  • Kasch, Communications
  • Gladio, Defense

Furthermore, the Ministry of Gameside Affairs will be abolished, and its functions will be merged into the Ministry of Home Affairs.

More awesemeness to follow.

Back to bed.

plembobria:
Lord Ravenclaw:
plembobria:
Lord Ravenclaw:
I voted for RON. #notmydelegate
My own father!
Yes. Your mother feels the same way and you only have yourself to blame.
Mother didn't vote. She was sick.
Your mother and I are in contact.

We both agree that it's time you stopped hiding behind Daddy and start acting like the father you are.

Congratulations on winning the election and I look forward to serving as Minister of Communications this term! :D

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Government is now accepting applications for Minister of Cultural Affairs.

Send me a PM with your vision for the Ministry, and perhaps you too can be a cabinet official!

Congrats, Guy! Welcome to the team, bud.

I am confident that Bootsie will preform just as amazingly in Culture. Best of luck to the both of you with this term!

We are now once again holding applications for culture minister. To apply, send me a PM with your vision for the ministry.

Congrats, Goy! I'm confident that you'll do great, my friend. I look forward to working with you :)

Congratulations, here is a complimentary life insurance policy. Please sign on the dotted line.

Back