And that's the way it is...

Hi guys I'm Greg.

You may have seen me pop in on your Discord from time to time as Chace Bug Exterminator. I figured I'd register on the TNP forums just to see what it's like.

I'm also trying something new Gameplay wise where I'm acting as a sort of NS Nomad, but my goal will be to report and write on various events that occur in NS regions that affect the greater Nation States Community.

IRL my interests include reading, watching films, hiking, playing video games, and building lego. My goal is to one day become a filmmaker.

Great to be here and I hope to get to know the community. :yes:

Hello, Greg, and welcome! I look forward to hearing about your adventures! :)

If you are interested in checking out other regions, I would recommend that you become a member of our Foreign Affairs Staff!

Also, I should note that, as of now, you have only posted twice. To become a full member and to access the rest of the forums, you must have posted three times.

See you around!

Thank you for the welcome. I hadn't considered joining the FA department of a Region but I might consider it now. Thanks for the heads up too. I hope this third post ratifies my citizenship.

Welcome! Your nomadic lifestyle here on NS may be a valuable asset to our Communications Ministry this next term; I'm sure there'd be a place for you if you fancy writing.

Otherwise have fun running around! See you around the forums.

-FTH

Welcome to my domain. Prepare to be drowned in the power of the Dank side.

Back