Notice

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
I resign from all of my positions in The North Pacific.

I thought we were better than this.

I'm sorry to see you and Ash go, Praetor. I don't completely understand the reasons for your departure, but nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you'll rejoin TNP in the near future.

I've spent a lot of time writing this, trying to figure out what to say. This whole situation has literally made me sick. I didn't like what was going on, I told everyone involved that, I also told them that I would do what I thought was right. So here I am. I don't agree with personal attacks and threats on an individual (especially considering their personal situation) and I never will. This game is supposed to be fun and that behaviour is unacceptable to me. There were a lot of other issues present but that was the determining factor for me.

Thank you to all of you who have reached out to me, I really appreciate it. I'm willing to talk to all of you, feel free to message me either on Discord or by telegram. If I'm not on your friend list either send me a request or telegram me and we'll sort something out. Thank you to everyone who has also offered Ash and I a region to make our home. We are both really attached to this community and what it stood for. We'll think about it but really, we both just want to work on building - rather than destroying - and have fun. No one involved in this situation was perfect, myself included. I don't agree with what other people did but then again, I wasn't in their shoes.

I'm not going into details because this all is making me literally be sick and I know that this text will most likely be spun in whatever way by certain parties in order to fit their narrative. I'm also respecting the privacy of individuals involved who just want this to be over with.

I'm sorry to all of those who are mad at me and my method of departure. I could have handled that better. Don't be a stranger.

I'm not going to respond to further comments in this thread or even read it again. I'm not going to be dragged into a text war. This has taken a lot out of me, there was a period where I could trust literally no one in The North. Ash and I have decided to stick together for now as we consider what our next steps are.

Back