Howdy North Pacific!

Howdy North Pacific!

I'm Rhys, however, you can also call me Rausen. Nice to finally introduce myself.

I am a 23 year old Caucasian male living in Nova Scotia, Canada.
My country is a English speaking Netherlands, using Canadian, American and Dutch technologies, which is reflected in the equipment they use in the military. I'm big on peace keeping and will push the neutral approach in most of my Rps unless I it crosses a belief that I would feel strongly about (going to leave that up to you guys to find out XD).

I, However, Rp as Sienna Johannsson, a 34 year old female Caucasian black hair purple eyed Rausenian. She is attempting to hold her country together after it had peacefully separated from its monarchy (like Canada). With Votes every 15 years. Sienna has more than enough time to whip the country into shape before the next Head Minister replaces her.

That's my mini little intro about me looking forward to hear what you guys think.

~R

Well met, Rausen, we are glad to have you! Please make sure you apply for citizenship, so you can participate in all we have to offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like someone to show you around! :)

Crodaria welcomes you to The North Pacific, Rausen. I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope Sienna Johannsson can keep Rausenburg united and bring the country to great glory and honour in its premiere on the world stage!

Back