-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)
Name of your region: International Northwestern Union
Link to your region's forums: INWU Offsite Forums (Do note that the forums at the time of this posting are down, following zetaboards server issues. The site should be back up within a few hours.)
Head of Government: El Fiji Grande
Head of State: Sieverdonia
Minister for Foreign Affairs: Albiorix
Short description of your region: The International Northwestern Union (INWU) is a fairly large player-created region with a democratic government, direct democracy legislature, and astoundingly active RMB. We like to participate in interregional events, and though we have in the past leaned defender in R/Ding, we are effectively neutral with no active regional military. We enjoy roleplay and rigorous debates.
Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: Yes, monthly.

Unless the current INWU administration is interested in furthering this embassy proposal (and shows that they are capable of maintaining/updating the embassy regularly), I think it's safe to say that this request is rescinded.

El Fiji Grande:
Unless the current INWU administration is interested in furthering this embassy proposal (and shows that they are capable of maintaining/updating the embassy regularly), I think it's safe to say that this request is rescinded.
I remember that the embassy request was approved and embassies established way back when in 2016 (seriously, please don't gravedig again), so there's no longer an active request for embassies in this thread. Embassies between TNP and INWU were closed down not long afterwards.

Back