The Pacifican Union, NEW RECORD!

Gladio

TNPer
npa_seal.png

The Pacifican Union

The North Pacific Army (NPA) as part of a CAIN op successfully liberated the region of The Pacifican Union from a group of fascists, after the region was liberated the NPA remained In the region to secure It and to remove the remaining fascists puppets, the operation was a success on all fronts and It Is my pleasure to announce that after some time we have managed to set a new deployment record by deploying 28 NPA troops.

I would like to award this ribbon to all the NPAers that took part In this operation, feel free to use It In your signatures

2rcpvt2.jpg

2it5wg4.jpg

Awardees:

1. Kasch
2. Darcania
3. Praetor
4. QuietDad
5. Sasten
6. Yalkan
7. Ash
8. AgadirI
9. Navaronia
10. Scorch
11. General Bolingbroke
12. Zazumo
13. Hiskjriaana
14. Electrokel
15. Cimmerien
16. Gladio
17. Teesea
18. Tomb
19. BlueiGamer
20. Malphe
21. USHC
22. Mirandea
23. Gatland
24. Mystery Player
25. Matt Hayden
26. Nasania
27. Adamarizky23
28. Owenstacey

I would also like to award The NPA Service Award to Darcania for his efforts In this operation.

2ev7n6u.jpg

28c3a4i.jpg

Promotions

Cimmerien, AgadirI, Adamarizky23, USCH and Mirandea are promoted to the rank of Private First Class (PFC)
pf1.png

Praetor and Matt Hayden are promoted to the rank of Corporal (CPL)
corporal.png

As always, well done everyone and keep up the good work! :npa1: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp:

General
Minister of Defense

Gladio

You can join The North Pacific Army (NPA) by applying here!

Thank you, General Gladio. The deployment record is something we can all be proud of. o7

Congratulations to those who were promoted, and excellent job on the record-breaking turn out.

Hail TNP! Hail NPA!

Back