Hijack OOC Thread

Xentherida

TNPer
-
-
As you may have seen, several months ago I typed a closed RP called One Man's Trash. It was a prelude to this RP. In this, Xentherida's Space Agency (the XSA) has created a space probe to land and examine the planet Ao, one of the binary planets (details here). We're sending out invitations for nations of the world to send delegates to come and watch!

The only thing is, these delegates have to be... expendable. Something happens, and with later conversation, your delegates may not come back... the same. So if you've got people you're treasuring, either don't send them, or negotiate with me an arc to keep them safe.

But aside from that, if you want to join in, the thread is just here! Come and join in!

Oh and by the way, Xen, I recognize the characters are going to be changed at the end/expendable.

Which is exactly why I'm bringing the emperor himself.
In a robot.

:ph34r:

Syrixia:
Oh and by the way, Xen, I recognize the characters are going to be changed at the end/expendable.

In a robot.

I have my doubts on this because most of us mindlessly drag our national leader to every. single. event. ever. even though you wouldn't really :P, would people reeeaaalllyy let Xenny kill off their leaders?

Apart from you
You're insane.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:

In a robot.

I have my doubts on this because most of us mindlessly drag our national leader to every. single. event. ever. even though you wouldn't really :P, would people reeeaaalllyy let Xenny kill off their leaders?

Apart from you
You're insane.
Hence the robot. :blush:

Signups are closed. This is the part where you RP your characters arrivals. Who you will chose to visit is basically set in stone from that point, and their safety is not a guarantee.

Because of the endless enthusiasm shown here, this RP is being cut short here, for now. Expect it to eventually arise again when signups are more active.

just realised this is the wrong RP. RP mods, would you so kindly delete this post before everyone knows how much of an idiot I am?

Back