-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Hello, hello.

The Administration team has decided to open applications for the positions of [class=administrator]Forum Administrator[/class] and [class=global_moderator]Global Moderator[/class]. The position of Administrator is involved in moderation and forum maintenance, but are most heavily called upon to perform security checks of citizenship applicants. The position of Global Moderator is mainly concerned with moderating the discussions, keeping a close eye on heated threads and on forum archival. (Historically those serving on the Global Moderation team have often been considered when a position is available on the administration team.)

In order to apply for either position please fill out the following application form and post it in this forum. You will only be able to see threads started that you have started.

Code:
[b]Have you been a Administrator/Global Moderator/Senior Moderator of any web forum before? If so, where, for how long, and with what results?[/b]

[b]How do you think others would describe your temperament? Your trustworthiness?[/b]

[b]Do you understand IP addresses? DNS?[/b]

[b]Have you ever moderated in TNP before? Been moderated? How do you think others saw things?[/b]

[b]Do you think you can be around consistently and carry out forum staff duties?[/b]

[b]Additional information that you think is relevant:[/b]

It has not been decided how many staff members are required at this point. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or another member of the administration team.

Wishing you the best,

[me], on behalf of the Administration team.

(With thanks to mcmasterdonia, whose earlier post I shamelessly plagiarized drew from.)

Back