Fiqh Court Hearing: Yeraennus vs. Lord Ravenclaw

MacSalterson

TNPer
Pronouns
They/Them
My Lord Flemingovia, blessed upon high be you, servitor of Lord Maxx, greatest Lord of this Holy Land The North Pacific, I come before you today to bring attention to a blatant and irreparable violation of the laws of nature by one of our own supposedly esteemed brethren, he who is known as Lord Ravenclaw, Sovereign of the Kingdom of Alexandria, 43rd Delegate of this Holy Land The North Pacific.

Relevant sections of the legal code:
Section 1.3: Fraud
12. "Fraud" is defined as an intentional deception, by falsehood or omission, made for some benefit or to damage another individual.

It has been noted by Lord Ravenclaw, or Raven, as he occasionally prefers, among others of note, that he is in fact a member of the species Corvus Corvax, or the Common Raven, and as such, is not a Homo Sapiens, or Human.

Raven is, in addition, known for his series of Fireside Chats with the Delegate, during his term as Delegate in this Holy Land The North Pacific, as well as his eloquent speeches and posts on this very forum, indicative of the ability to vocalize and type.

It has come to my attention that Ravens are in fact, only capable of limited Speech Mimicry, just barely exceeding that of Parrots, which directly contradicts the many displayed occasions of Lord Ravenclaw speaking.

Therefore, it is evident that Lord Ravenclaw is acting in direct violation of the common laws of nature created by our Lord on High Flemingovia, or is simply posing as a Raven, when in fact he is a normal human being. I eagerly await your judgement upon this blasphemous individual.

Minor Typographical Error

I would put to the Lord Flemingovia that it is not unknown for someone to a) have magical abilities and b) shift between one human and one animal form.

A variant in The North Pacific is very cleverly displayed in the Courts, The Regional Assembly and the Ballot Box called, "competence" and "incompetence" with some very beloved figures in this region frequently shapeshifting between the two.

yeraennus, before you seek to use the Fiqh, acquaint yourself with the basic theology of Flemingovianism and the functioning of the Fiqh, otherwise you just look like an idiot.

Back