official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
My Lord Flemingovia, I bring before you a complaint of the highest order.

I was bringing before Your Lordship the following Hearing (currently unfinished):
My lord Flemingovia, I have the gravest of news to bring before you.

In Fiqh Court Hearing: McMasterdonia vs. Flemingovia, McMasterdonia swore an oath before the eyes of Your Lordship's Overseer, Queen Astarial, to abide by the result of the hearing. The result being, of course, that both parties "will renounce their idolatry of the Golden Constitution by each writing a hymn to Flemingovia", and that Ivan change his avatar to something purple for one week.

As ordained by the Fiqh, Ivan's avatar had been and remains something purple and Flemingovia has written a hymn to Flemingovia.

However, My Lordship, I have become aware, thanks to a conversation with Asta and Eluvatar in Discord, that McMasterdonia has yet to fulfill this oath.
Unfortunately, it seems that Queen Astarial had posted a related hearing before I could do so.

During this time, my attention had been distracted by Lord Ravenclaw on Discord in the TNP Executive Server, who was discussing dragon hunting plans.

Due to my own lack of faith and willpower, I have proven myself slow and easily distracted. My apologies, My Lordship; it would seem I have remained too long a Flem-atheist, and have become weak from lack of proper prayer in this Temple to Your Lordship.

I therefore demand a public apology from Queen Astarial for posting before I had finished, Lord Ravenclaw for distracting me, myself for being so slow and easily distracted, and Praetor for convincing me to make so many indictments.

I also humbly submit to the word of the Fiqh, and will obey the will of the Fiqh in this matter.

I would remind Lord Flemingovia that I, and all who follow my banner both here and across the sea are faithful Flemingovians and I acted only in following divine guidance to ensure that the non-believers were aware of what would happen should they not convert.

Back