Fiqh Court Hearing: Queen Astarial vs McMasterdonia

My Lord Flemingovia, I come before you today with a most grave and serious matter.

In 2014, I served as your voice and your appointee to oversee a case before the Fiqh - the case of McMasterdonia vs. Flemingovia. The case revolved around charges that had been filed with the Attorney General, and I rendered the following verdict in your name:
My judgement is thus: mcmasterdonia and flemingovia will renounce their idolatry of the Golden Constitution by each writing a hymn to Flemingovia. Until their hymns are completed, each party is forbidden from filing a complaint with the Court, be it criminal or a request for review. This focus on their deity shall surely soothe their troubled souls.
It has come to my attention today, while devoutly perusing your works and deeds for clarity and guidance, that McMasterdonia never completed his assigned hymn!

Because of this, when he filed these charges with the Attorney General, he was in direct contravention of the ruling he agreed to be bound by.

My Lord, I beg your forgiveness for this serious offense having escaped my notice for so long. It is inexcusable that over two months have gone by without comment. It is incumbent upon us all, as good Flemingovians, to ensure that our brothers and sisters do not inadvertently find themselves living in sin, for sin can corrupt the whole community.

I ask you to hear this case, that McMasterdonia may be brought out of the darkness and back on the path of light and lilac.

As ever, I am your humble servant, in this and in all things. I submit to your will, to the will of the fiqh.

I will never comply with the request of the former hearing, just so you know.

But I believe dutiful followers can serve flemingovia in a myriad of ways. I focus my time on spreading the good word of the lord to foreign realms and in burning heretics.

I have no doubt that a matter of this severity would be dealt with by the constituional court, which seems to deal in such grave matters these days, so we defer to them.

No doubt they will charge him with Treason, Espionage, Fraud, Crashing, Phishing, Spamming
Proxying, Adspam, Gross Misconduct and Conspiracy to commit all the above.

It is the way the Attorney General's office rolls. Let the big fish go and pursue the minnows.

Back