-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
rules:
All witnesses giving testimony must first swear an oath as follows:"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."
Witness depositions may be taken over instant messenger or in a forum thread separate from the trial thread. A deposition may only be conducted in a forum thread if a deposition over instant messenger is not feasible.
When conducting a deposition, counsel for each party must be present along with the witness being questioned.
Opposing counsel will have the opportunity to object to questions posed to the witness. If an objection is made, the questioning party will have the opportunity to withdraw the question or defend against the objection. The witness will answer all questions which are not withdrawn.
At the completion of a deposition, each party must submit a complete copy to the Moderating Justice in private for review. The Justice will review all objections and publish an official record version of the deposition in the trial thread, with appropriate edits in accordance with any sustained

"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

YAY!

*cough*

Thank you, Aleisyr.

Can you affirm the validity of the following screenshot, namely that it is an accurate and unaltered presentation of a telegram sent to you by the defendant, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya?
c29f8d237d.png

Eluedit: spoilered the large image by request.

Aliesyr, from the TGs it is not clear whether my client approached you first or Pierconium.

In addition, did you make any reply to New Kenya?

I don't know who was contacted first.

I did not reply to the telegram.

Aleisyr, one more question from me. If you still have a copy of the telegram, can you state what date you received it? Alternatively, if you do not have a copy, can you make a reasonable estimation of around when it occurred, such as what month?

I still have the telegram. According to NationStates, it was received 66 days ago.

I actually have two other telegrams from New Kenya that I can provide screenshots of if desired.
One was received 67 days ago: "Is this region still a dictatorship? I lose track of what goes on in nationstates lol"
The other was received 51 days ago: "The TNP delegate election starts today. This is the last chance to cripple the TNP and get me in."

Perfect, thank you.

I am not sure if any additional verification is needed, but just in case, do you aver the same things as for the prior image? Namely that this screenshot is accurate and unedited, except to crop out extraneous areas of the original capture?

Back