-
TNP Nation
Goyanes
Discord
goya#6469
Goyanes-Jacksonville Mutual Trade Treaty​

Section I. Preamble
The signing parties: GOYANES, JACKSONVILLE

CONSIDERING that a trade union is the most logical approach to valuable trade partners who reside in close proximity to each other.

HAVE ESTABLISHED that a trade union is the best way to help each other.

Section II. Establishment
This treaty establishes a network of free trade within the Neleksee/West Sea, the Airspace above it, and the protected overland routes to it. The parties listed are to respect the guidelines of this treaty that are listed in the superseding clauses; The Imperial Republic of Goyanes and the Federal Republic of Jacksonville.

Section III. Intentions of Goyanes
The Imperial Republic of Goyanes wishes to assist its newfangled neighbor of the Jacksonville City Federal Republic by creating a union that is mutually beneficial to not just the signatories, but all of Eras. In the immortal words of Grand Emperor Danneg III upon the unification of Nyhett and Sornen, “On this day, all the kingdoms of Goyanes shall kneel before us, as a grand, united Empire has been born before our eyes and forever shall it live.” We can relate this to today, as the treaty that has been forged shall become a grand symbol of the relationship of all nations in a peaceful fashion. We shall maintain this peace in a union of trade, which will create an environment of visa-free travel between our nations, generally unrestricted trade, and military cooperation. The Imperial Armed Forces will recognize the sovereignty of Jacksonville, and will protect them as they will protect us. We will also defend the unrestricted trade that will traverse the Neleksee, the uninhabited wilderness of the unclaimed lands, and the airspace above our nations. The Foreign Minister, Ken Lorge, requests that they open large, embassy sized consulates in Naderfjord, Jaegerstrom, Hosen Saeg, and Hofsvaegr. Their embassy will also be upgraded to a very large size, and to upgrade our embassy in their capital. We will send our heads of state and government, to a signing ceremony which will be held in the Goyanean capital of Goyanes City.

Section IV. Intentions of Jacksonville
As spoken by the President, “The intentions of the Federal Republic of Jacksonville is clear. We wish for a peaceful, trade conscientious trade relationship with Imperial Republic of Goyanes. We will abide by such trade relationship by keeping the feelings of the Goyanes Imperial Republic at heart. We will support Goyanes whenever the need comes, including during states of war. For this reason, we will open all port cities to the Imperial Republic, establish a visa-free

regime, and even intelligence cooperation with the Republic. We will also seek for military trade and cooperation as our navies and airforces will have control over the West Sea. We will allow for their political leaders to speak before our government and for their military leaders to see shows of our military force. We will allow for their students to come to our nation for educational purposes and for them to attend universities all across our country. We ask of them to establish Consulate-General’s in Duval City and Jacksonville City. We will deploy Ambassador Luke Ray upon the signing of this treaty. Fifty Jacksonville Marines and twelve ambassadorial staff will be deployed as well. We will also update the embassy of Goyanes in the country. As well, I along with my Chancellor will travel to the Capital of the Imperial Republic of Goyanes to sign the official treaty.”

Section V. Final Decisions
Clause A.
-The signatories shall respect the sovereignty of each other, and the military shall become allies with one another.

-The sovereign territory shall extend into the Neleksee/West Sea as shown:
-A treaty road shall be constructed from Goyanes to Jacksonville to facilitate land trade with the two nations.
-The port of Hofsvaegr shall be upgraded to facilitate the large amounts of trade vessels coming from Jacksonville.

Clause B. (Military Cooperation)
-The Imperial Armed Forces of Goyanes will participate in regular war games, along with the sharing of technologies, and will cooperate in the business of military technologies.
-The Imperial Republic of Goyanes will establish military bases in Jacksonville and vice-versa.
-The Signatories will engage in an international air defence command to protect the airspace of our nations.

SIGNATURES

Federal Republic of Jacksonville City:

President Dmitry Yakovlev

Chancellor Vladimir Antonin

Deputy Chancellor Alexander Koralev

Minister of External Affairs Kirk Colton

Minister of Defense: Alexander Kazimov

Ambassador to Goyanes: Luke Ray

The Imperial Republic of Goyanes:

Grand Emperor Anthony I

Prime Minister: Jon Norberg

Foreign Minister: Ken Lorge

Defence Minister: Genter Leidr

Ambassador to Jacksonville: Karl Hoffer

A Message from the President of the Federal Republic of Jacksonville City:

"It is great gladness that I welcome this alliance between our two countries. I personally have hoped for one for such a time now and I see that the day is finally among us. I myself will travel to Goyanes for the official signing of the treaty. Following that, our Ambassador will officially begin his duties and we will gladly accept you Ambassador in our country. We hope for a great future with Goyanes, one that is prosperous for both of our countries.

In sincere gratitude and hope for a great Future,
Dmitry Yakovlev, President of the Federal Republic of Jacksonville City.

Back