An request of the Vice Delegate regarding New Kenya

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Dear Lord Ravenclaw,

I am asking you this in your capacity as Vice Delegate. I would request that the defence (and the attorney general's office) be given access to the Security Council deliberations concerning New Kenya (TSRONK), particularly any deliberations that took place after intel relating to New Kenya was received from Pierconium and Aliesyr.

I would be happy to examine and discuss such threads in camera or in closed session of the court should there be security concerns.

I hope you will agree to this, in the interests of a fair trial.

many Thanks,

Flemingovia.

I will consult with the Security Council on this request and have a response for you as soon as possible.

-LR

Thank you. I recognise that I have no constitutional or legal righrt to demand this information, but i hope you will look on it rfavourably, in the interests of gaining my client a fair trial.

SOrry about the typing.

Sorry to be a pain, but time is running out in the trial for the deposition of evidence, and I will need time to examine evidence before i deposit. Any chance I could have a response to my request?

Thank you

Hello

The court has given me until 22nd October to submit evidence. Given that I need time to view the evidence, could I please have an answer to my request asap?

A court order has been issued ordering the release of all SC records concerning New Kenya.

Please can you confirm.

And please can you arrange access for GUy as well - as prosecutor he has a right to review evidence submitted by the defence.

Please could you also let me know whether you wish this evidence to be heard in camera, or whether it can be talked about in open court.

Back