-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
Eyes that do not Lie:
Right now, I think the FAQs are a bit hidden away in The Docks. Maybe we can make a link to it up there on the homepage, along 'search', 'members', etc.?
Also, the article about the cabinet ministries is called FAQ, but it is not an FAQ. Moreover, I think we should rename 'The North Pacific FAQs' 'The North Pacific Handbook' or something similar. Because only a couple of the articles are really FAQs.
Following these recommendations, could we sort something out? I agree with what ETDNL has said in that the FAQ's are not obvious at all and actually took me when I started and I suppose quite a lot of new members a long time to find. It has been suggested that perhaps they could be placed along the top bars next to 'govt', 'irc' and 'endorse'. They could be labelled as 'information' or 'help'.

It was also suggested that the FAQ subforum/section should be renamed, as not all of the guides are FAQ's. 'The North Pacific Handbook' was suggested, but we could discuss certain names in this thread. If you have any suggestions about what we could do to make the guides and help threads more obvious, I'd like to hear them.

I agree with ETDNL in regards to the need of linking the FAQs. There's no reason for them if new players cannot find them. Full support for that idea.

As far as the naming goes, I think TNP FAQs is sufficient, but if there's a consensus that TNP Handbook reflects the contents better, then fine.

I believe r3n is working on something called the TNP Handbook, but it is on something different. Maybe check with him.

I am pretty sure we had FAQ in the menu at the top for a while, but as it became outdated and we needed 'endorse' up there, we removed it. As far as adding it back again goes, we could do that, but we would likely need to drop something else from the menu. Tl;dr Admin will discuss and get back to you.

Back