An Invitation to Werewolf X

Pengu

TNPer
The Frozen Realm of Wintreath
Invitation to Werewolf X - TWO YEAR Celebration

Greetings to our friends and partners! In celebration of TWO years of Werewolf/Mafia games in our region, I'm happy to announce that we will be hosting not one but two games for anyone that would like to join us! For more information, please see the message below from the host of our games, Pengu!

Hello to all of our friends and allies in our neighboring regions, Pengu here. It’s hard to believe that it’s already been two years since Werewolf was brought to Wintreath. In that time we’ve had some pretty great games both hosted by myself as well as other members here on Wintreath. To celebrate the occasion, Werewolf X will be split into 2 games: A special Werewolf version of Clue that I’ve been planning for a couple of months now, and a game of Werewolf based on the Batman: Arkham Knight video game with a twist – You’ll play the villains attempting to get rid of the Batman once and for all. I hope to see many of you sign up for one or both games so we can celebrate this special occasion together.

-Pengu

hfhfghfghfg.png

To sign up for one or both games, check out this topic. If you have never played Werewolf or Mafia and would like some information on how to play, this guide may help you. Like Pengu, I also hope that you can come and celebrate two years of fun games with us. =][

Back