Freedom of Information Request.

Altmoras

Fastest Man Alive
As a citizen of The North Pacific I would like to make a freedom of information request regarding exactly which regions are targeted under the policy posted here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=25425469#p25425469 as well as for the exact reasoning as to why each of the regions targeted have been targeted.

I make this request based upon Section 7.3, Clauses 19-20 of the Legal Code, the Freedom of Information Act:

19. All registered residents residing in The North Pacific may request information from the Government through the Delegate and the designated officers of the Executive.
20. The Delegate and the designated officers of the Executive will endeavour to retrieve information requested from the different departments of the government, who are obligated to release this information provided it will not and/or does not present a threat to regional security or unduly impinge on the privacy of private residents
I also make this request based upon Clause 9 of the Bill of Rights:

9. Each Nation in The North Pacific is guaranteed the organization and operation of the governmental authorities of the region on fundamental principles of democracy, accountability, and transparency.

Thank you for your time.

The regions are:

audax
auralia
avadam_inn
glorious_nations_of_iwaku
grand_central
illuminati
international_freedom_union
island_of_atlas
oyashima
the_glorious_nations_of_iwaku
the_republic_nations
the_republic_of_korovia
the_united_immaculate_empire
union_of_proletarian_states
winterfell
world_space_administration

All of the above regions were added to the list because they sent recruitment spam to members of the north pacific.

Back