The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
zXafce0.png

Hello everyone!

I have decided to appoint both Kasch and Lennart to the position of Graphics Officer, as they have both shown me they can handle graphics quite well. I very much enjoy their work and I will be posting examples later today.

In addition, I will no longer have a set limit on the position of Graphics Officer, which previously was just 1. If you want the job and your graphics capabilities are admirable I will appoint you as one!

In addition I have an assignment for all GOs reading this. For the upcoming Murder Mystery theme week, we need a logo. It's up to you to design them! Submit them to me, if possible, by the end of this week, and I'll start a poll to vote for which we should use!

Congratulations to those appointed! It's time for you to put your skills to the test!

Cheers,
Syr

zD5oPW1.png

We could have something like this for the opening thread or whatever it might be.

ml6uY3I.png

I found this one on Google Images, so no credit for me but it fits really well.

Love them both. We will definitely use one of them or both in some capacity.

Kasch:
Syrixia:
You should have receieved my PM as per your request on Discord.
I received your PM on the forum just now. I don't go on Discord during the day, though.

On the bright side, it's now Period 8!

Syrixia:
Kasch:
Syrixia:
You should have receieved my PM as per your request on Discord.
I received your PM on the forum just now. I don't go on Discord during the day, though.

On the bright side, it's now Period 8!
There's a mobile app for it. :)

Back