Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
Hoppy Hoppenings

Title By Cadmus
9ff3f604958ffbb172e9d511ab716e22.jpg

As Minister one of my roles is to ensure that the Diplomatic Corps are aware of some of the major hoppenings in NS. Each week on Sunday (since that's when I submit my other reports) I will be reporting on some of the major events that concern TNP. The majority of the information presented here is public and has been accumulated from various sources, regardless the content discussed should remain within the Ministry. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask. Either myself, a member of Cabinet or the Senior Diplomats will do their best to answer.

I'd like to include some of the major incidents in recent times prior to this thread and not limiting to this week.

Aleisyr has been elected the delegate of The Pacific.
Writinglegend has been elected the President of Europeia.
Lazarus currently has an election for Delegate on going featuring the incumbent Andrew, Benevolent Thomas and Loftegen.
Osiris has declared war on The Grey Wardens after TGW took a region that Osiris previously had control of.

Elegarth the Delegate of TWP is stepping down and Big Bad Badger will be ascending to the delegacy. In the meantime Mediobogdum is the temporary delegate.
The Renegade Island Alliance is aligning themselves with The Grey Wardens.
Questions were raised publicly on TGW and Lazarus's Discord channel concerning a recruitment telegram in lieu of asking privately TNP government officials. This telegram was discovered when TGW had an operation in one of the regions on the retaliatory recruitment list. In the latter government officials advocated targeting TNP for recruitment and going to war against us. This culminated in Plem making a statement here.

Benevolent Thomas has been elected the Delegate of Lazarus.
There is a conference against Nazis, TNP accepted the invitation offered by Europeia a few months ago. More information can be found here.
The Fourth Monarchist Conference was held by LKE and attended by KoA, Balder, Albion, Osiris, KGB, UK, the TUKN.

CAIN has begun. I will be representing TNP with Plembobria. Prior to the conference starting there was an incident where the founder/head of government of USSD told Brunhilde used language that we do not tolerate. As such, their request for an off-site embassy was denied and the on-site embassy is closing.
Related to this, The Red Fleet no longer has USSD as a member.
Terrene, a region with which we had an embassy has had their forums closed.
tSP is currently holding elections for several positions most importantly their Prime Minister, MoFA and MoMA (Military Affairs).
Apulita, the long time delegate of Warzone Europe is resigning from her position.

Praetor:
There is a conference against Nazis, TNP accepted the invitation offered by Europeia a few months ago. More information can be found here.
The Fourth Monarchist Conference was held by LKE and attended by KoA, Balder, Osiris, KGB, UK, the TUKN.
Sorry for not noticing this earlier, but Albion was also apart of the 4th Monarchist Conference. ;)

Cadmus:
Praetor:
The Fourth Monarchist Conference was held by LKE and attended by KoA, Balder, Osiris, KGB, UK, the TUKN.
Sorry for not noticing this earlier, but Albion was also apart of the 4th Monarchist Conference. ;)
Sorry, don't know how I missed that considering I know your monarchs (and you)... >.<

The LeftExpo is being held on The Red and Black's forum.
DruggedMonkeys have been reelected Prime Minister of tSP, Sam111 MoFA and Roavin MoMA. It's expected that TSP will be doing a lot more defending now.
Seven Deaths and Demure Ingénue (the Royals of Albion) happen to be awesome and really good a triggering.
Misley from the Internationale has submitted a resolution to the Security Council with the support of CAIN to liberate the NSIA.
The East Pacific is undergoing an attempt to revitalize their region.
The Pacific seems to be revitalizing their Diplomatic Corps, ambassadors have been spotted in TSP and Lazarus.

Benevolent Thomas is leaving NS. In his place as Delegate of Lazarus will be Amerion. In his place as First Warden will be Roavin although others will be leading until Roavin concludes his term in TSP as MoMA.

Solidarity has just been created by several regions most notably TSP and SLU (Social Liberal Union, they had that liberation a while ago until the founder popped back up). They are defender oriented.

Nothing really... :shrug:

Oh wait!

There was a raid of Stargate which the NPA fortunately managed to liberate.

Cormac is no longer the Delegate of Osiris. He has been replaced by someone who I don't care to find out what their name is in order to properly spell it. I mean it is Osiris.

Europeia's Minister of WA Affairs has been hinting at Europeia repealing the WAAoCS.
The Universal Allegiance is hosting the Spam Olympics on their forum. Prizes are available so I recommend checking that out.

Alright so last week I told you Aelitia was the Delegate of TEP. I lied. Todd McCould is the Delegate of TEP after Aelitia was accused of multiing. More information here.

Cadmus has been elected Chief Knight of Albion.
TNP and Europeia are making moves to repeal the WAAoCS.

Osiris signed the GCR Sovereignty Accords.
Osiris is opening relations with tSP and Europeia.
Osiris is closing relations with The Invaders.
Osiris still feels as though they aren't getting enough attention so here is another line for them. :P
TWP is closing their relationship with The Invaders.

Looks like Osiris is looking to try and seem to have their stuff together for at least the next few minutes.

Darcania:
Looks like Osiris is looking to try and seem to have their stuff together for at least the next few minutes.
Well they kind of lost it. :P

There have been leaks of talks that prominent officials in Osiris have held. They are shown here in chronological order for your pleasure. In case you are not aware, Griffin is also known as Neo Keovorksia or whatever. The current Delegate of Osiris. :P

http://pastebin.com/Pk2wY3bT
http://pastebin.com/1zSTwrid
http://pastebin.com/RkLfRjdz
http://pastebin.com/qcDG4YS9
http://pastebin.com/Urf0B5ku

Cormac has moved back to Osiris.

In other Sinker news Altmoras has been elected Sovereign of Lazarus.

Back