Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
Hello everyone, Bootsie here, and as of now, I'm your Minister of Communications. As those of you who were here during that time, I have formerly served as Minister of Communications, and like many before me, I continued the streak of not releasing an edition of The Northern Lights. This streak ends now. Our first TNL in multiple terms will be released on the 26th of September, and will include at least four articles that will be written and edited by the Communications staff.

Your question is, are you in?

Please let me know below, and volunteer for an article!

This roll call closes on the 19th, and articles will be due the 23rd.

Pallaith:
Ready to take the cobwebs off my word processor and flex those author muscles.
Awesome! Welcome aboard! Per our discussion, you'll be preparing two articles: one on first impressions, and one on RL current event opinions.

Kasch:
Bootsie:
brihimia:

Kasch:
Sign me up, I look forward to writing.

Welcome both of you! Do either of you have a preference of article you want to write for our first issue?
I'd like to write on The Northern Cup, I already have some things jotted down.
Permission granted. I can't wait to see your article on the 23rd!

Here is an idea: As you all know, Europeia and TNP are treatied regions, and we share a special relationship. Anyways, both regions recently held their election for head of government (Delegate and President) in September (around the same dates). It would be interesting if someone could sit down and hold a joint-interview with Plembobria and WritingLegend (WL). The interview could cover any topic really, but I think it would be a good idea to focus on the leaders' plans for their regions domestically as well as their commitment to the Euro-TNP treaty militarily, culturally, and WA-wise.

I'm in. I'm still pretty new to NS but I could hammer something out on the new RP map or the recent court case surrounding the VD. I am available to edit as well.

Back