Praetor

Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
All the other Ministers have cool titles for their roll calls so... :shrug:

:P

This table below should list all of the information concerning the Foreign Affairs Staff. Please confirm in this thread that all of the information concerning you is up to date. If you are not on the Discord server a link is provided at the top of the column. If your name is not on the list please let me know as well.

I've removed information which I did not feel was valuable. It is quite possible I messed something up when I did so.

After you have replied to this thread stating all the information about you is correct, I'll delete your row from this list. After a week, anyone who has not responded will be purged. :npa4:
Name: [c] Ambassador for: [c] Discord

Praetor:
I is here.

plembobria:
I am here.

Bootsie:

Eluvatar:
In his post at Canada, Eluvatar waits dreaming.

Cadmus:
Cadmus reporting for nothing! o7

Pallaith:
Well, that is my name, and I do have Discord so...yeah looks right to me.

Cronaal:
[class=citizen]Cronaal[/class] sits on the list

Gradea:
Here, wish to continue in the Allied States.

Kasch:

ETDNL:
I actually do have Discord.

Lord Ravenclaw:

Tomb:

brihimia:
all is cool

Owenstacey:
Present, but i am on the discord

Hermaes:
Present, information correct

Lajikstan:
Present, I am on discord. Other than that, all is correct.

Fip:
Duly noted! Thanks! Corrections have been made. :grouphug:
Tomb:
Umm... Mr. Minister, I've been removed from the roll for some reason :P
You've been removed from this roll. :P You're still on the actual Staff list. I'm removing those who responded to this thread from the list above. Once roll is complete, I'll have a nice list of everyone who is inactive and what regions they are ambassadors to. :)

I should have finished my morning coffee before responding. I'm guessing the absence of my name from the purge list is a good thing.

Back